What do you look for in a team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you look for in a team?

What does everyone look for in a team? Like a dream team when pubbin lol(if that could happen!) Like teamwork? How much teamwork? How many meds, recons etc in a squad.

me, im looking for a good at soldier, a sniper, im already usually the support guy (w/ shotty), 2 assaults usually. the team needs to stay together, plan attacks, and have a solid leader. but thatl never happen........

Comment

6er Squad always close together. 4 Medics with Defibrillator, 2 Supports (one close range, one long range). Engineer and Recon are helpful sometimes, but most of the time they aren't. Especially they are not suitable to kick some *** Infantery-wise.

Comment

If I can just find two people who stick by me and watch my back, one be support and one assault with defib, Im good.

Have 5 people do that is GREAT :yay:

We all end up with some good points AND a lot of times I let my teammates get the points first by putting up my med kit or letting others take the flag while I scout.

HA, even in the forums I beg for teamwork So sad.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ideally, 4 assault, 2 with defibs + smoke grenades, 2 with defibs and PK-Rockets. Then, add a support for suppresive fire and an engineer (just in case).

Strong teamwork (cover eachother's backs), communication, good leadership.

I actually had this happen on a pub server (and, not to brag too much... but I was the Squad Leader :P). It was the best series of rounds I've played to date.

Comment

A decent medic. Thats my number 1 peeve about pub servers is that if im lucky i get revived more than twice a round.

Comment

only thing i look for is the ability and a likely chance for me to win on the team.

Comment

Team of several fully functioning squads.

Squad Play: Squad of 6 medics prefered, couple of ppl can go support or whatever, or engie when need be, but no less the 3 meds. I don't care too much about if I'm SL or not. General cohesiveness of the squaddies. Voip is a must. Clanmates help.

What can I say, I drive a hellacious squad, but we're always top, and we drive the team to victory, but most of all we have a fun time.

If ya see me driving a squad in a pub make sure not to join it

Comment

Sif something like this would ever happen ^_^

I used to go on pub raids with 1 or 2 clanm8s, usually everyone medic, picking up other kits if needed.

Comment

At the least. Some form of coordination.

Comment

squadplay is great until the squad leader put the SLB down then the squadplay is ruined... its very rearly i use SL beacons if im squadleader...

Comment

what if it's like camp gib, you're the SL and you've managed to sneak your squad all the way to the rear two flags? would you drop a beacon then since there's a good chance you'll get overpowered?

I've only just stopped dropping the beacon all the time, I noticed when I joint some really good squads they would always just carry it, was surprised to see how handy that is.

on a side bar; does carrying the beacon or any SL addon add to body weight and slow the soldier down?

Comment

i didnt say i never use it.. to get a foothold at the rear flags its good but once you have 1 or 2 flags your squad then becomes fragmented and there is no teamwork if you still have the beacon down..

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
                            At the least. Some form of coordination.
                            It works really well, since on most public servers, 2 or 3 ppl who work together and use TS and stuff are usually top of the scoreboard, with up to 50 points difference to the 3rd person.

Comment

Beacons are best used defensively (I.e, if you're defending somewhere as a team, leave a beacon in a secluded spot so you've got easy access to it again should you lose control of the area you're defending). In an attacking situation, beacons are best left alone.

When I squad lead, I'm pretty fast paced and can leave a lot of slower squaddies behind, so people who can keep up with my movements help. Kits don't really matter provided that the people in the squad have the abilities to use them effectively and they're relevant to the scenario. If I've got a clanmate or two on a server in a squad with me, we tend to do pretty well, you don't necessarily need an entire 6 man squad to do the job, and sometimes a smaller squad is more effective at sneaking round, taking flags and then removing attackers until backup appears.

Comment

Working...
                              X