Lag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag!

Im starting to have lags again and i dont know what to do anymore! its pissin me off. ive gone to EA and tried sending them messages but from what they send is pure BS support and does NOT work. my video card is fine. the games running fine, when you call for back up, it says it fine...but the only problem that im having is, this annoying lag with the players. everything runs fine except the players are always laggin. including me.

Is there anything i can do to stop this nonsense?

Originally posted by drksteppa1 View Post
    Im starting to have lags again and i dont know what to do anymore! its pissin me off. ive gone to EA and tried sending them messages but from what they send is pure BS support and does NOT work. my video card is fine. the games running fine, when you call for back up, it says it fine...but the only problem that im having is, this annoying lag with the players. everything runs fine except the players are always laggin. including me.

Is there anything i can do to stop this nonsense?
    nah, i donno how, except watching your ping in game & checking others ping, but not much you can do about it. is your speed working good? i guess you allready checked it. i have alot of servers i cant play bf2 on because of the high pings. but when you think of all the players form around the world on that server it kinda lets ya know why.

Comment

What are your specs?

Comment

Working...
      X