Taatoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taatoon

anyone knows whats happened to him? has is stats been wiped or just not played for ages?

Knife server user = wipe. That's what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by D3lit3
      Knife server user = wipe. That's what happened.
      and Balla is talking from experience... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Eh? Who?

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
          Eh? Who?
          Finnaly, now ePox and kain, for being padders and hackers, Then fight-club for aimbotting the hell out of the game, :yay::yay::yay:
          Good ea, Byebye taatoon, we will Miss you not:cry:

Comment

ePox hacks? no way ive played with him he aint using hacks or anything he just shoots for the crotch and is somewhat lucky not to get killed many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter
              ePox hacks? no way ive played with him he aint using hacks or anything he just shoots for the crotch and is somewhat lucky not to get killed many times.
              No mate i mean :
              Ep0x=Padder
              Kain=Hackzors

Comment

Originally posted by RedNikon View Post
                No mate i mean :
                Ep0x=Padder
                Kain=Hackzors
                That stinks that taatoon was wiped i got his tags fair and square ..non knife

you know who hacks...pickel power..he always knows where you are no matter where on the field you are ..i think he has a map or dogtag hack from what i hear..can anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer87 View Post
                  That stinks that taatoon was wiped i got his tags fair and square ..non knife

you know who hacks...pickel power..he always knows where you are no matter where on the field you are ..i think he has a map or dogtag hack from what i hear..can anyone confirm?
                  Well he used to hack in BF2 (someone bought his account or sumat) but I don't see why he wouldn't hack in 2142...

proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EN_oR_LImbA

Comment

Originally posted by LT_BuLLiT View Post
                    Well he used to hack in BF2 (someone bought his account or sumat) but I don't see why he wouldn't hack in 2142...

proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EN_oR_LImbA
                    Thats so true

Comment

ok if taatoon got wiped, why cant KAIN, he was also in knife servers.

Comment

You don't get wiped from going into knife servers. He did something else. People get on the hall of fame from going to knife servers....

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
                          You don't get wiped from going into knife servers. He did something else. People get on the hall of fame from going to knife servers....
                          And then they get wiped! :laugh: your Post is pretty confusing...

Comment

FiSH, I know you're happy to have moved up one spot closer to the top-10 because of Taatoon's wipe.

Anyway...has anyone looked at Leeroy_Jenkens stats lately? He's on top of the SPM leaderbord...check out his best round score. why is he not wiped yet?

Comment

Lol @ Fight-club using an aimbot and KAIN using hacks.

Fight-Club is a normal player who uses the Krylov/Voss and therefore owns. THe only hack KAIN uses is a G15 macro. He's legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X