1st Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Movie

As this suggest this is my first movie so dont be to harsh but any suggestions would be great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lyNPkL95g i plan on making more of these style movies in the future and i want to know if im heading in the right direction :P

Re: 1st Movie

is that single playter?>

Comment

it is only because i didnt have bf2 for a while and i only had the demo

Comment

Well, frag movies are extremely overdone here for some reason so you won't really stand out if at all with this style. You will have to be extremely good at the game and edit very well to get most people's attention

Comment

Yeah, but don't do anything on fushe pass that involves a vehicle chase... that's just lame.

Comment

Thanks for the info, i only made this vid cos i was bored and like you said Keyelite everything has been done so i am all out of ideas now, maybe a car chase???

Comment

If you want to attempt a car chase, by all means go ahead! It's been done before, however there is different ways to develop a script or story. Maybe a helicopter battle?

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

This thread will help you out with some of the basics and technical issues..

Comment

Working...
              X