Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get the big maps for singleplayer somehow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it possible to get the big maps for singleplayer somehow?

Bots also don't nade spam.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips79 View Post
      Bots also don't nade spam.
      sit in a tank on karkand and you will see them spam u

Comment

Ok... strange, i've downloaded it but when i go on to bf2sp64 it is still the same, there are no more options than there were before, the only thing that has changed is that when i go to "create local", it has the big 64 player maps, but there are no bots when i go on them, id like there to be 64 bots too. Damn. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShredderTitan View Post
          Ok... strange, i've downloaded it but when i go on to bf2 it is still the same, there are no more options than there were before, can someone help me?
          also, when i double click on the BF2SP64 "launch", the window doesn't come up. I was hoping there wouldn't be any problems. damn. HELP ME!!!
          i use a dedicated server with a maplist.con file editied,never tryed them in normal SP

,i think you have to back up or original maps also,

when i get my server pc back tomorrow i will look for the maplist,and post the shortcut parameters for a dedicated server with bots.

for the record trying to run a 64 size map with bots and play it on the same pc requires some serious cpu power.

runs much better with a dedicated server on one core and game on the other core.

Comment

Wait, it's ok, everything is working fine.

Comment

nice i was also looking for some sp action

Comment

lol, i love your avatar, ive seen it loadsa times but it never ceases to make me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                X