Do you have a signature move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a signature move?

I do :O, I do it with my GL, theres a guy shooting at me and I do a massive leap to the side as I shoot my GL and pop him, it looks very stylish and is very effective, specially if your getting shot at by multiple people.

Re: Do you have a signature move?

Teabag?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
      Teabag?
      That aside, I tend to follow a single routine per air vehicle on different maps. Like on Wake, if I get a jet, the first thing going down is the attack heli.

Comment

Run Away?

Nah, (being more a sniper kinda guy) when im found out ill place mines where I was at and do a run for cover, the guy thinking hes clever and is about to sneak up on me gets to my previous location and BOOOM, unlucky .

Comment

wow!!! really!! a MASSIVE LEAP to the sides!!! Im poking fun of you a little CQ buts its all in fun.

I dont think its possible to have signature moves as a ground pounder. We are extremely limited. Vehicles on the other hand arent as limited. Ground vehicles might be limited to a certain extent, but those fly boys should have a slew of signature moves at their disposal.

Comment

My signature move is a bullet right between your eyes, as your just about to prone.

Comment

Round-house kick!

oops, that's not mine..

Comment

Oh, and a barrel rolly corkscrew type thing with flares in the F35, guaranteed to make J10 missiles bounce off, and tapping shift like I'm on crack.

Comment

Crash to Desktop?

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                    and tapping shift like I'm on crack.

lmao

holy twitching crackbaby!

Comment

Lol once i bailed out of my jet just to teabad a guy that i killed like 7-8 times

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        Lol once i bailed out of my jet just to teabag a guy that i killed like 7-8 times
                        NICE!

My "move" would be a shotty gun to the face, followed by a T-Bagging. I'll T-Bag 50% of my CQC kills. And 100% of the ones where they realistically should have killed me, yet I got my pwnage on.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                          Lol once i bailed out of my jet just to teabad a guy that i killed like 7-8 times
                          :laugh: That's quality!

I like flying under the bridge in the chopper on GOO between the River Fort and the River Village. Done by quite a few people I know, but it's amazing how many people will bail out 'cause they think your going to crash.

Comment

I mostly bunnyhop with a GL or a shotty, nothing much to it.

Comment

shoot a few rounds in my SCAR-L...switch to pistol..hop around...let him waste his ammo, then switch back to scar-l

Comment

Working...
                              X