Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please!

Hello TotalBF2!

I recently installed BF2, and upon joining a server, i found that the only servers that came up in the server browser had 500+ ping. The lowest ping I could find was 300. Now I live in Australia, and I couldn't find any GameArena or Internode servers (australian gaming servers), which host BF2 servers, because my friend plays on them. Now is there a way to filter so I can only see Australian servers, or do I have to use an external server browser or something?

I'm having trouble. Please help me out!

Thanks!

-revivE

Oh and my PC Specs:

Intel Dual Core 3.0 GHz
    1Gb DDR2 RAM
    Radeon 9600XTPRO 256Mb
    ASUS Mobo..
    40Gb HDD (lol.)
    Windows XP Professional
    256k Broadband (ethernet)

My PC is pretty average, but I've lanned BF2 before and it runs fine. It's just the server issue. My internet isn't very good, but all of my friends have the same connection as me and get fine ping. My brother has 1.5Mb connection and he gets the same problem!!

Please helpp!!!

Re: Help please!

Patch it to v1.41....

Comment

Could you please head me in the direction of that? I'm not sure where to download it. Thanks

Comment

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

It'll take a few minutes to load when you click the .exe file.

Comment

or filecloud thats what i use and its much faster and i live in aus too

Comment

Working...
          X