PnkBstrA.exe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PnkBstrA.exe

I have a problem with this. There are three screenshot in cluded with this thread. I also have looked through the support page AND the sticky up top about this issue. First i was just getting disconnected and there were no error messages then the PnkBstrB.exe initialization problem started up and i went through the registry and everythign but then the pnkbstrA.exe initialization error started up. the last screenshot is what my screen looks like. any ideas? Also when i get disconnected at the moment i lose connection to the server and then my internet crashes. No it is not my internet.

Re: PnkBstrA.exe

I had this problem too. There is a new update out for punkbuster. I think the updater inside BF2 isn't working to well.

Go to Punkbuster.com There go to the downloadspage and download PBSETUP and run the .exe

or follow this link

Comment

I did the pb file already. and for the record problem has been solved. Turns out my router or my internet provider was acting screwy this weekend and wasnt working but i reset my router a couple of times and now it is working. so ya!!!!!!

Comment

I have been update everything under the sun and i still get connections problems with bf2 it is pissing me off!

Any ideas?

Comment

Try a direct line to the modem and bypass the router if it is giving you problems. Run services.msc from the command window and make sure that pnkbstra or whatever is set to automatic start.

Comment

Working...
          X