Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP ME... since i installed my bf2 on comp i can't play any game !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME... since i installed my bf2 on comp i can't play any game !!!

so yea... i posted a thread about month ago... i though i solved the problem but its still there.

lets begin :
    (my comp spec are in signature)
    i have played bf2 for a year, and it all worked fine.but since stats didn't work and i could patch it (because it was a pirat copy ), i decided i will buy a legal copy in store.so i bought complete collection for 45 euros.and install it.and then problems started.
    when i played my legal copy of bf2 my comp started to freeze when i was joining a server or seconds after.so i reinstall my bf2 ... didnt work . so i reinstalled it many times but it still didnt work ... my comp was still freezing it was kind of strange because my bf2 worked fine for one year whit no problems at all.
    i scan my comp for any viruses (i had none)... but my comp was still freezing
    because i love bf2 i FORMATED MY WHOLE DISC (200 giga + )... yea folks it still didnt work
    so i was kind of angry ... i had nothing on my comp and bf2 still didnt work
    so i drove my comp to repairs to check my hardwere.after one week later they didnt find anything wrong whit comp's hardwere and they cleaned inside of it.so it is clean.
    i was really pissed off.
    i installed bf2 on my friends comp to check if it was something wrong whit cd ... and strange is that it worked on my friends comp and i have better comp than he does.
    i was f***ing whit this thing over 1 month :cry:
    i return cd to store ... and got my 45 euros back ...but guess what ??
    but now its not that bf2 doesnt work... now all my games DONT WORK !!! (fifa 08, nba 08 ,moh airborne .. .and other older games that worked before (carbon, nba 07 ... ))
    WHAT THE F*** MAN ???!!!
    they all freeze like bf2 :hmm::shakehead::shakehead:
    and yea i have all updates... good cooling sistem, no dust inside and hardwere is good.

i know this may not be for bf2 forum...but since problems started when i installed bf2 ...
    any suggestion ??? because i'm desperate here

p.s. and i know that i said from the last thread that it worked ... but the next day it didnt work again :cry:

Re: HELP ME... since i installed my bf2 on comp i can't play any game !!!

Do you have the latest drivers for your video card? Also Bf2 plays best with 2 gigs of ram, though that is most likely not your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum
      Do you have the latest drivers for your video card? Also Bf2 plays best with 2 gigs of ram, though that is most likely not your problem.
      yea i have... i went to device manager and display adapters and click on video card and click update if you mean that (and i also ran automatic windows update )....but mate i have played bf2 for a year whit no problems at all at the highest graphic.but because ranks didnt work... i bought legal copy and since installation my comp is f*** up.:shakehead:

*tnx for replay

Comment

If you have an nVidia card:

If you have an ATI card:

Also, do a COMPLETE uninstall then reinstall after you reboot. That includes deleting your BF2 profiles folder. You can recover any accounts later, if you had any that were legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BPCrusher01
          If you have an nVidia card:

If you have an ATI card:

Also, do a COMPLETE uninstall then reinstall after you reboot. That includes deleting your BF2 profiles folder. You can recover any accounts later, if you had any that were legit.
          many thanks... ( i have ATI card )
          i will updated but test tomorrow because i'm tired and its 12 o'clock here.
          BUT STILL MANY THANK MATE

no didnt work ... i have updated... and today i have played bf2 and i still get freeze up
          :S.and i did reinstall bf2 ... :S

Comment

ok so basiclly ure comp is ****ed up. So where du i start well hve u tried reinstalling the games tht dont work. If tht dont work du wat i du when i gotta big problem du a system restore to the point before u installed to legal copy of bf. If tht doesent work (it should) then try deleting every last file of bf, look everywhere and in ure registry. One thing though goin in the registry is dangerous so make sure if u find a file in there tht u delete the right one

good luck

Jon

Comment

Hey jon, is it that tough to hit an "o" instead of a "u". Your reply was decidedly difficult to read.

Comment

Originally posted by the-masterlord View Post
                ok so basiclly ure comp is ****ed up. So where du i start well hve u tried reinstalling the games tht dont work. If tht dont work du wat i du when i gotta big problem du a system restore to the point before u installed to legal copy of bf. If tht doesent work (it should) then try deleting every last file of bf, look everywhere and in ure registry. One thing though goin in the registry is dangerous so make sure if u find a file in there tht u delete the right one

good luck

Jon
                so i wanted to restore it on 07.09.2007..because i installed the game (legal copy) on 8th.but it says it has some kind of error :shakeheadif thats that you suggested i'm not so good at comps ) and yea i have struggling whit this for like more than 1 month :hmm:
                about whole uninstall of bf2 i did that :http://forums.filefront.com/bf2-prob...nt-issues.html
                and yea my comp is f***ed up and its not one year old ... c'mon em i so bad in maintenance of my comp ??? apparently yes.

p.s. sometimes bf2 works fine. example ... yesterday i have played for 2 hours then i went out and chat on msn and checked my mail (about 10 min) and went back to game (game wasn't running during chat )and it have frozen again seconds after joining the game
                so what i wanted to tell is that it doesnt always freeze when i come to servers (it freeze 1...2...3 min later or sometimes (but just sometimes) it doesn't freeze) ... but most of the time it does.

and about video card update... i had updated it today but when i played bf2 few times window pooped out (not every time ) and ask me ''send'' ''don't send '' message report of an error of graphic card.
                really folks i'm gonna throw my comp into the wall

but tnx for replaying anyway and i hope i get some more suggestions

Comment

If it was my system I think I would reformat the drive and start over.. It just doesnt take that long to get a ultra clean system.....

Comment

Originally posted by Binks527
                    If it was my system I think I would reformat the drive and start over.. It just doesnt take that long to get a ultra clean system.....
                    i think i would do that... format my disk (again ) and reinstall my windows...
                    i hope that would help..but i'll wait for my friend because he has windows cd and knows litle more about comps than me

Comment

Working...
                    X