Punkbuster Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster Problems

Hi to everyone, this is my first post here and I have a question. Starting yesterday, all of the sudden i keep getting kicked off of any server that I go on with this punkbuster error: Aimbot (10500 i think). I have never used an aimbot, has anyone else had this problem? And I updated my punkbuster files but still have this problem, I don't know what else I can do about it, it would be a shame to lose all of my stats up to this point if i have to start over.

Re: Punkbuster Problems

CHEATER!!!

nah [jk]

try to update the punkbuster... alot of people have problems

Comment

violation numbers are listed here: http://www.evenbalance.com/publicati...htm#violations

try updating your PB again using pbsetup
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

well the number is probably 50100 meaning that you were using an aimbot OR you have a bad cd key that a hacker has used and got kicked for

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

ALOT of 50100 kicks recently

whats your in-game name btw??

Comment

The "Aimbot" part makes me doubt you just started...

Well, if you are who you say your are, go update your punkbusta.

Comment

I haven't tried in a few days, hopefully its better when I get a chance to play it again. My account name is dmthor in the game too. (and if you take a look at my stats you can see that with these numbers i definitely have not been using an aimbot!) Although Im getting a little better as time goes on, since I switched over to the support class.

Comment

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/m...E&query=Search

:shakehead:

Comment

Appeal the Ban. I've seen lots of 50100's going around for people that haven't hacked at all.

Comment

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/in...?showtopic=125

Comment

Well I tried to get on again earlier and now its says that Im globally banned! I would try the appeal with punkbuster but to be honest it would be easier for me if i could just open a new account, i tried this and it apparantly knows my computer, which it thinks has an aimbot on it. I was thinking about this, and i noticed that this problem started saturday evening right after I was fooling around trying to activate my booster packs which has been a huge struggle for me. I was on the internet entering my activation codes and all of this, I wonder if someone got my info when I was doing this. Now that it thinks I am a cheater, what will i have to do so i can start over and get back onto the ranked servers? I actually don't really care if i have to start all over, as far as the stats go, because they were so bad when i first started I would have never been able to get them up no matter how much better i have been playing. thanks for all the info

Comment

Working...
                    X