Stats Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Question

I was trying to get my vetran engineer badge, but my time on the kit was only 14:54 (I needed 15 hours). So I played a round which lasted around 30mins so I obviously had more than the 15 hours needed then. The next round I got 24 kills with the kit and no badge.... the round after that I got 26 kills and still no badge.

I checked my stats and it says I ahve 15:38 with the engineer kit so I was just wondering if I'll have to wait for EA to update then i'll receive it, or do I have to get the 20kills over again?

Also, could this be because I did it all in a tank?

Re: Stats Question

Just wait for the stats server to update, you'll get it eventually.

Comment

You'll have to wait for it to update in your stats showing you have the required amount of time before trying to get the badge.

Comment

^^ what he said. when u got ur 26 kills, it prob looked at ur stats and since it was slow on updating, it saw that u only had 14 hours which isnt enuff. ull prob have ot get another # of kills

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
          Nah, It doesn't matter what you get the kills with. You can even be Commander and get the kills with Arty strikes if you wanted too!

I finally got my 50 stabs for Veteran knife badge last night, but there was no drum roll. My stats said 50 kills but no badge. I shut it down for the night, came back to it this morning and within 10 seconds of starting a round I got it.

Just takes time on occasions.

Comment

If your trying to get a badge like that best do it over the weekdays, on the weekends everyone is playing and the stats servers slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
              I was trying to get my vetran engineer badge, but my time on the kit was only 14:54 (I needed 15 hours). So I played a round which lasted around 30mins so I obviously had more than the 15 hours needed then. The next round I got 24 kills with the kit and no badge.... the round after that I got 26 kills and still no badge.

I checked my stats and it says I ahve 15:38 with the engineer kit so I was just wondering if I'll have to wait for EA to update then i'll receive it, or do I have to get the 20kills over again?

You must disconnect from server when time is up and try to get badge on another server. So just try again.

Comment

I went up from my first rank to gunnery sergant (or whatever the 500 rank is), the points wouldnt go through and then I finnnaly got it, I dont know why but it was frikken annoying.

I got my unlocks + my special forces ones which was 8 alltogether, Lol

Comment

Originally posted by maxxximilian View Post
                  You must disconnect from server when time is up and try to get badge on another server. So just try again.
                  You don't, you just need the stat sytem to update, if they update while your in game you'll get it but sometimes they dont update for a few hours or even a couple of days. You'll get it dont worry

Comment

yeh i found this out when i went for veteran badges. i obtained the time and the needed number of kills in the same round but got nothing. its cause the points from the servers dont dont update instantly as the round progresses.
                    Originally posted by Billy_Slater View Post
                    I went up from my first rank to gunnery sergant (or whatever the 500 rank is), the points wouldnt go through and then I finnnaly got it, I dont know why but it was frikken annoying.

I got my unlocks + my special forces ones which was 8 alltogether, Lol
                    what you got 8000 points in one day?!

Comment

I got the badge, just had to go on another server like you guys said and get another 20kills

Comment

Working...
                      X