Bots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots?

Are the bots still stupid like the one in vanilla bf2, or are the bots in allied intent xtended at least some what smarter?

Re: Bots?

They attack with better team management across the maps and will hand your *** to you on a plate! While they'll never be a human player, I can vouch for AIX bots being a hell of a lot better than vanilla. Our team went to great lengths to make sure of it

Comment

Cool, I'm downloading this mod, cause must be good if it a 1g.

Comment

Originally posted by bman427 View Post
        Cool, I'm downloading this mod, cause must be good if it a 1g.
        just because its a big file doesnt make it good lol,but that being said AI is a quality mod

Comment

Originally posted by kysterama View Post
          They attack with better team management across the maps and will hand your *** to you on a plate! While they'll never be a human player, I can vouch for AIX bots being a hell of a lot better than vanilla. Our team went to great lengths to make sure of it
          Expect for when your two feet in front of a tank look right at you, and does not fire that big boom boom stick

Comment

Those tank and APC behaviours were a mixup right before release. The issue of tanks and apc's not firing very much has already been fixed and will be in the 1.1 patch

Comment

I've noticed that on the Philipines map, the bots don't seem to act as appropriately as they should. They frequently sit around and don't capture objectives, or just sit in a tank and don't go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                I've noticed that on the Philipines map, the bots don't seem to act as appropriately as they should. They frequently sit around and don't capture objectives, or just sit in a tank and don't go anywhere.
                Sounds like what vBF2 n00bs do everyday now :yay:

Comment

I was a bit upset about the bot behaviors being mixed up in the first release. Please do not judge these bots by that. When the 1.1 comes out you guys will she-I-it You will be lucky to get close to an APC or Tank - unless they are busy with another target more threatening.

There are times in my single player games when I actually have to sit back and think for a second, look at the players screen, to make sure another human has not joined the game :shock: This isn't all the time mind you, but there are times when you will actually see these bots do things that remind you a lot of human player traits. Then there are the times when they do very stupid things only bots would do...LOL But at least they will have you wondering every once in awhile...which is better than 100% stupid 100% of the time

The aggressiveness of the bots now, and in 1.1 is a big difference in my honest opinion....well worth patching and having a go around with them for a few matches I am willing to bet, you will like what you see!

Comment

Working...
                  X