Maybe someone here can help me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someone here can help me...

...before I PUT A HOLE IN THE SCREEN OF MY NEW 42" LCD.

You see...I have been eagerly awaiting Crysis for some time and have beefed up my system accordingly. Here is what I have.

Intel Core2Quad Q66000 (just bought it last night)
    nVidia 8800GTX (768MB Ram)
    eVga 680i Motherboard
    4GB DDR600 RAM
    Microsoft Vista Ultimate 64bit
    2 250GB WD Hard Drives (RAID)
    Sound Blaster Fatal1ty
    42" Philips LCD 1080P
    (tried BOTH the latest and beta nVidia) drivers

Crysis runs like SH*T. I have to run it in MEDIUM to even get it playable and I still have a ton of screen tearing.

I can't believe I was suckered into building a kick *** rig for this SH*T. I can't tell you how frustrating this is. I have been on every crysis board out there and can't find a solution. Quake Territory Demo runs SMOOTH as SILK with everything MAXXED out!! COD4 Demo runs SMOOTH as SILK with everything MAXXED out. But not CRYSIS...this is a god d@mn slide show on MEDIUM.

Anyone having any luck with it. The BETA drivers wouldn't run..I am back to 63.69 and at least it runs...but is SLOW as hell!

:dead:

Re: Maybe someone here can help me...

this might be a stupid question, but, did you upgrade your DX10?

Comment

Yes...this is the most current version of Vista 64 Ultimate with all updates performed.

Thanks

Figured out what the problem was....CRYSIS SUCKS in DirectX10..and the game developer admits it!

FARK YOU!!!!

Played in Vista64 at 1280x720 in Directx9...while it was good..it did not BLOW ME AWAY!

Dammit

Comment

Originally posted by BigHAZE View Post
        Yes...this is the most current version of Vista 64 Ultimate with all updates performed.

Thanks

Figured out what the problem was....CRYSIS SUCKS in DirectX10..and the game developer admits it!

FARK YOU!!!!

Played in Vista64 at 1280x720 in Directx9...while it was good..it did not BLOW ME AWAY!

Dammit
        LOL

I was waiting for you to reply to me "YES"

and I was going to reply back "well theres your problem"
        for some reason they are having problems with DX10 as all high settings dont look any better than having all medium settings

your right the developers know there is a problem

Comment

Sucker...

*green pigment drains away from face*

Try 169.01 betas.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHAZE View Post
            ...before I PUT A HOLE IN THE SCREEN OF MY NEW 42" LCD.

You see...I have been eagerly awaiting Crysis for some time and have beefed up my system accordingly. Here is what I have.

Intel Core2Quad Q66000 (just bought it last night)
            nVidia 8800GTX (768MB Ram)
            eVga 680i Motherboard
            4GB DDR600 RAM
            Microsoft Vista Ultimate 64bit
            2 250GB WD Hard Drives (RAID)
            Sound Blaster Fatal1ty
            42" Philips LCD 1080P
            (tried BOTH the latest and beta nVidia) drivers

Crysis runs like SH*T. I have to run it in MEDIUM to even get it playable and I still have a ton of screen tearing.

I can't believe I was suckered into building a kick *** rig for this SH*T. I can't tell you how frustrating this is. I have been on every crysis board out there and can't find a solution. Quake Territory Demo runs SMOOTH as SILK with everything MAXXED out!! COD4 Demo runs SMOOTH as SILK with everything MAXXED out. But not CRYSIS...this is a god d@mn slide show on MEDIUM.

Anyone having any luck with it. The BETA drivers wouldn't run..I am back to 63.69 and at least it runs...but is SLOW as hell!

:dead:
            SMOOTH as SILK you say?

Comment

what are you trying to say l3ad?

Comment

Working...
              X