X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geforce 7500 Le

3.20 Ghz 2.40 Ghz 1.00 gb ram
    geforce 7500 le

to many problems that i cannot play bf2.. need a little advice for settings :shakehead:

(example : antialising,vertical sync etc..... What those settings got to be ?? )

Re: Geforce 7500 Le

Originally posted by kerem258 View Post
    geforce 7500 le
    WTF...

Propper specs would help alot.

also, the 7500LE is a really low budget card. Plus anything with LE means its slower than usual and usual for that card is still really bad.

Comment

geforce 7500 le

to many problems that i cannot play bf2.. need a little advice for settings :shakehead:

(example : antialising,vertical sync etc..... What those settings got to be ?? )
      just try medium first, & if that dont work you will have to go to low settings, like makka99 said that card is a POS, if you can afford it i'd get another, you can get a decent card for about 120-150bucks. another gig of ram would helpyou alot too:salute:

Comment

didint know that the LE is such a bad card, have guild wars and no problem with that. dont understand the difference between 2 games

Comment

Guild
          Wars and Bf2 are very, and i mean very different games when it comes to how graphically intese they are.

All im trying to say here is, different games run a different speeds ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Vet. Makka99 View Post
            Guild
            Wars and Bf2 are very, and i mean very different games when it comes to how graphically intese they are.

All im trying to say here is, different games run a different speeds ya know?
            ^^^yeah, bf2 is one of the most graphic tough games i've ever played. only thing worse that i've found is tom clancey vegas.

go here, hit bf2 in dropdown & hit the "can i run it" button, then read over the system recommendations

Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

Comment

Kerem, if you could give us the rest of your propper specs it would be really helpful.

Comment

You Have: 2 processors running - Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz
                You Have: 3.20 GHz Performance Rated at 5.76 GHz
                You Have: 1022.4 MB
                You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
                You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE (GeForce 7500 LE)

did do the test for recommanded and pass all..

really dont understand why i cannot play the game as i want.. cannot use plane or heli.. 1 2 sec and crushed

Comment

7500LE = 7300LE with higher clocks (550/400 vs 450/325). Both have a 64 bit memory bus which hampers them even further. They make for a very good HTPC card, but for gaming forget it.

Try running the game with everything on low (dynamic shadows and dynamic lighting off) and no more than 1024x768. Will look like crap but should be at least semi-playable.

Comment

You Have: 2 processors running - Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.20GHz
                    You Have: 3.20 GHz Performance Rated at 5.76 GHz
                    You Have: 1022.4 MB
                    You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
                    You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE (GeForce 7500 LE)

did do the test for recommanded and pass all..

really dont understand why i cannot play the game as i want.. cannot use plane or heli.. 1 2 sec and crushed
                    the llittle green bars where it says your card passed, go look & there is a minimum line, see if theres any or many green past the minimum. i mean you can run the game, but probably all on low to medium with that card IMO.
                    a extra gig of ram, a little better card, you'd be kickin:salute:

what did it recommend besides updating drivers it allways says that, & there are 2 tabs there, a primary & secondary test componets.

Comment

Working...
                    X