Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate all these stupid karkand infantry only servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate all these stupid karkand infantry only servers!

I get sick and tired of these too. Easy points if you're a Medic. Lots of Aimbotters as well. Well, like the above posts says, if you don't want to play Karkand IO, then don't join those servers....lol.

Comment

I don`t really care if the whole team is medic or support but what does piss me off is when none of emm give ammo or health. Just totally ignore you or look at you funny. I usually shotgun them in the face, take their kit so I can have my supplies, teabag them, switch the kits back.

Comment

The hardest part about dealing with the massive popularity of Karkand IO servers, is realizing that the number of alternatives is dwindling at an alarming rate.

"Don't play it if you don't like it" isn't really a viable response.

Since if you like Karkand so much that you completely refuse to even try the other maps; you only ensure that those of us who don't like Karkand IO are left with no choice in the matter anyways. Our servers that don't play Karkand IO aren't nearly as populated as yours are, thanks to you and your like minded kin. As a result, lower numbers cause these servers to have far less longevity. Less longevity guarantees that these servers will eventually fade away, leaving nothing but Karkand IO on.

So essentially, rather than "Don't play Karkand IO, if you don't like it" you're saying. "If you don't like it. Don't play BF2 at all."

In a sense, it's that sad response that is the reason why the number of alternatives are dwindling at an alarming rate. People are actually taking that advice.

Comment

IO was a huge mistake, all it does is give medic whores one less obstacle in their quest for 1337 stats.

Comment

damn it is slim pickings, only 39 left?

"Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Wow... holy fvck. Supply and demand, gentlemen. Supply and demand.

I couldnt believe there are so many retards in BF2...

Comment

Playing infantry on servers with vehicles is far more interesting than vehicle whoring, or playing on boring IO servers. Learn the full potential of the engineer, anti tank or the spec ops kits, and a whole new dimension of the game will open up for you. There is nothing more satisfying then distroying a vehicle while playing as infantry.

Comment

Well then dont play the 24/7 I/O karkands. And there are plenty of servers out there that run different maps. Why complain about something you dont have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1
                    Well then dont play the 24/7 I/O karkands. And there are plenty of servers out there that run different maps. Why complain about something you dont have to do?
                    :shakehead:

Originally posted by Dairuka
                    "Don't play it if you don't like it" isn't really a viable response.

Since if you like Karkand so much that you completely refuse to even try the other maps; you only ensure that those of us who don't like Karkand IO are left with no choice in the matter anyways. Our servers that don't play Karkand IO aren't nearly as populated as yours are, thanks to you and your like minded kin. As a result, lower numbers cause these servers to have far less longevity. Less longevity guarantees that these servers will eventually fade away, leaving nothing but Karkand IO on.

So essentially, rather than "Don't play Karkand IO, if you don't like it" you're saying. "If you don't like it. Don't play BF2 at all."

In a sense, it's that sad response that is the reason why the number of alternatives are dwindling at an alarming rate. People are actually taking that advice.

Comment

I wanna play Songhua Stalemate but no servers are running it!

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                        damn it is slim pickings, only 39 left?

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...ll=&showEmpty=
                        9 that are even populated.

Comment

Working...
                        X