Driver Special Ability Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Special Ability Points

This question may have been asked before. What are "Driver Special Ability" points? Thank you.

Re: Driver Special Ability Points

You get Driver Special Ability Points if your co-driver / co-pilot earns a teamwork point while he's sitting in the vehicle your driving/flying.
    He might be healing or resupplying teammates for example.....in fact i think that's all he can do......sooooo....that's it.

To answer your potential next question:

Driver Special Ability Points and Driver Kill Assists (your teammate kills an enemy while in your vehicle) count together.

Comment

Originally posted by bulzenschneider
      You get Driver Special Ability Points if your co-driver / co-pilot earns a teamwork point while he's sitting in the vehicle your driving/flying.
      He might be healing or resupplying teammates for example.....in fact i think that's all he can do......sooooo....that's it.

To answer your potential next question:

Driver Special Ability Points and Driver Kill Assists (your teammate kills an enemy while in your vehicle) count together.
      You missed one. When protecting a flag on I/O only with a SRAW, 1 kill...flag defend, kill damage assist and driver point all in one go. You get them then too apparently. Least i did about 30 minutes ago???

Comment

umm if im right kills also count, if you are flying bomber/attack chopper and your gunner gets lots of kills you get points too

Comment

yeah those are Driver Kill Assists

Comment

Thank you very much for your responses.

mill114

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza View Post
              You missed one. When protecting a flag on I/O only with a SRAW, 1 kill...flag defend, kill damage assist and driver point all in one go. You get them then too apparently. Least i did about 30 minutes ago???
              How do you get a driver point on IO?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                How do you get a driver point on IO?
                The only vehicles in IO are boats, so you would have to be in one and use your special skills (healing, repairing, ammo resupply) on the other people in the boat or near it.

Comment

use the RIB

Comment

^^yea exactly

Comment

Working...
                    X