BF2 cd key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 cd key

Does anyone out there have a cd key for BF2 that they do not use anymore that i can please use. If so please PM me. Please do not spam the post saying how i am asking a stupid thing or other stuff. I just want to play BF2 with a couple of friends of mine. Thanks.

Re: BF2 cd key

why, you got caught hacking, and now you want a new cd key, so you can hack again,

pass.....

if you really "just" want to play, you will go to walmart and buy it for $10.

Comment

Yeah Walmart has it very cheap now. I just bought a backup copy the other day because it was only $10 beans. :yay:

Comment

really? only 10 dollars, and no i am not a hacker. I borrowed a copy form my cousin and i want to play with him. if it is only 10 dollars I AM SO THERE. I thought it was like 30. thanks for the info guys.

Comment

no its, 10, but there are sooo many posts on the forums of your same story, so, it gets kinda annoying, sorry if you just want the game.

:P, its a great game.

Comment

i know. I bout Bf2142 but this and that are 2 seperate games. Thanks.

Comment

if u just want a bf2 cd key:

looks like its $9

Comment

Here's the thing, 2142 comes with adware that checks your personal info. (IP Address and such.)

Comment

Working...
                X