[MOVIE] Rest In Pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] Rest In Pieces

Filmed on [RIP] City Maps Infantry Only exclusively. Contains shots from when I had my old Graphics Card, and more from my updated Graphics. Contains long range and CQC sniping. I know I'm not the best, but I give it my best. The vid is of me "pwning" our regular pubbers, and [RIP] clan mates. Visit www.rustyinplaces.org. Please enjoy the video, and also please take note, barely any time was spent on the editing.

High Quality (Recommended to see the long range shots)-

Low quality (Not Recommended)-
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thanks,
    Shadow

Re: [MOVIE] Rest In Pieces

dling, cause i hate streaming with a passion.

Comment

That was really fun. I liked the fog shots, running shots and the CQC work. I noticed the whole shoot-jump sideways technique. Very effective.

Not having a super duper graphics card tends to abuse vids unfortunately but it was still good.

I think I will do another CQC vid with more of my " shouldn't be able to do that " stuff.

Thanks for linking me

Comment

Originally posted by Sarciss View Post
        That was really fun. I liked the fog shots, running shots and the CQC work. I noticed the whole shoot-jump sideways technique. Very effective.

Not having a super duper graphics card tends to abuse vids unfortunately but it was still good.

I think I will do another CQC vid with more of my " shouldn't be able to do that " stuff.

Thanks for linking me
        Thanks very much Sarciss.

Comment

If you accept constructive criticism. Line ur headshots up faster

Comment

Originally posted by gunfire View Post
            If you accept constructive criticism. Line ur headshots up faster
            Yes I do. And I know thats one thing I can't do amazingly well. Some days I can get it perfect. Others, it takes me a while.

Comment

It was good... I personally, when I watch sniper videos, I'm looking for 95% accuracy, and it seemed as though you were just taking shots and happened to be recording when you got the kill..

*That was SOMETIMES, it was just a comment... but good video otherwise.

Comment

Not a bad video at all Nice shots, great music. Great job

Comment

Stop hopping around so damn much, Bugs Bunny!

Comment

Originally posted by =sds=god View Post
                    Sorry, but I payed £40 for this game, I'm not going to spend the majority of my time waiting to spawn :P If you can compensate for someone who has jumped in the air, unable to shoot back, then tbh, I think you should play CS:S. However, thanks for watching my video!

Comment

Originally posted by =sds=god View Post
                      If you're a good player it doesn't matter if the enemy can't stay on the ground for more than one second. You will kill them anyways. If you can't kill frisky rabbits then that's not good.:laugh:

Comment

LMAO... Hopping was never supposed to be allowed in this game..
                        THAT SIMPLE!
                        If you have to hop around like a complete retard on crack, then so be it. I kill you either way. Its just the point of it NOT being CSS. I cant wait til they make an actual real FPS, where everything you do in real-life you apply to the game. You pansy asses that just hop around to shoot, and avoid being shot....Should jst go back to CSS.
                        Sniping in this game, takes little or no skill @ all.. Patch before last when they took out, dolphin-diving, and bunny hopping was the best one.
                        Like previously stated....EA never intended for you to be able to the latter 2.
                        Kill spree videos are jst a joke now, all of them are the same, and no 1 or the other is different. Different music, different special effects, other than that....
                        A joke... in their own right. Just like Soloing movies.

Comment

Pretty good sniping, but like someone else mentioned it seemed you were just throwing together your best shots, but they were very good shots

and sds god I agree with you on the bunnyhopping but if they are all the same why are you watching them? and if you didn't watch the video did you just post for the sake of whining?

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
                            Pretty good sniping, but like someone else mentioned it seemed you were just throwing together your best shots, but they were very good shots
                            Not to sound big-headed, but I actually couldn't put some shots in. If you watched it in high quality (i don't know if you did) you may of been able to see the peoples names I was killing. Pretty much most of that action was taken from 2 rotations of our clan server, all except the older stuff. I understand some people just throw together their best stuff, but I feel that pretty much every game that I play contains the same quality of shots, and I feel I'm a pretty consistent player. To me (and the victims from my clan), the shots in the video are done again and again, and some times I still get the odd "How the **** did that happen!?!" kill.

Thanks for watching my video

Comment

that was some nice shots

Comment

Working...
                              X