Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird VOIP Problem

Hey,

Whenever I Go Into BF2 My VOIP Wont Work And Doesnt Show Up, Im In A Squad With 5 Or So Members All ith The Voip Icon But Not Me, I Go Into My BF2 Files And Go To The VOIP Setup It Picks My Voice Up Fine Then Works For About 5 Mins Then Stops Working And Dissapeers. Works In Voice Recorder All The Time.

I Dont Know What it Is Its A Logitech Headset Thing Heres A Pic:

Thanks

Re: Weird VOIP Problem

checked your key binds to make sure?

Comment

key binds? is that like the b and v coz yeah it sometimes works and i can talk

Comment

put your dx on basic or low acceleratoin, uncheck eax, and play with the mic boost some times you have to uncheck it too, try both.
        and usuall update drivers.

Comment

whenever i turn voip on and go back into option its unticked itself, i pressed apply after i ticked it

Comment

offtopic

but go darren lockyer lol

im not really sure how to fix ur voip problem sorry

Comment

Lol, That Was Some Neat Advice ;D, Got xFire or msn?

lets play some bf2 together :P

Comment

i got msn dont play bf2 too much but im usually on msn go on now if u can my address is miniabro@hotmail.com

my bf2 is kinda stuffed i need to get a new copy ill get back to u when i do

Comment

kk added, still needing voip help!!!

p.s go on msn now abes :P

Comment

I get exactly that. works for like 5 mins... then the little symbol dissappears from the squad menu.

best first post EVAR

Comment

Originally posted by $moABSOLUTE View Post
                      I get exactly that. works for like 5 mins... then the little symbol dissappears from the squad menu.

best first post EVAR
                      did ya'll try what i wrote above? go to start/run/type in dxdiag/then go to sound tab/put acccelration on low or basic, hit save apply or ok i cant remember what it says.

then navigate into your voip setup which is in start/programs/ea games/battlefield 2
                      look for it in there its a little icon below the folders. hit it & folow directions

boot game go into audio options, uncheck "enable eax & mic boost" make sure "enable voip is check"
                      load up a gme & try it.
                      the mic boost you might or might not can leave checked just have to experiment.

oh & make sure it is on software

Comment

Start --> Run type dxdiag --> enter --> sound --> put your acceleration thing on basic. Its in the lower left corner

I actually had the same problem

EDIT: Nonononnonno!! Dont uncheck the EAX. The game sounds like crap then.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                          Start --> Run type dxdiag --> enter --> sound --> put your acceleration thing on basic. Its in the lower left corner

I actually had the same problem

EDIT: Nonononnonno!! Dont uncheck the EAX. The game sounds like crap then.
                          for me unchecking eax is only way that would work. if you can leave it checked thats good.:salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X