BF2 mods & Daemon Tools crashing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 mods & Daemon Tools crashing!!

Ok here is my problem...any BF2 mod I try to run single player or online the game will crash to the desktop when I try to load it.My reg BF2 plays fine and my mods use to,but not anymore.I am running daemon tools for my BF2 cause my disc got scratched during a move so I use Daemon to install and run the game.So if anyone has any tips on this please help.If I cant fix this by Friday I guess I will buy a new copy of BF2:salute:

Re: BF2 mods & Daemon Tools crashing!!

i use daemon tools to mount my images and it works fine, so i dont htink its daemon tools

Comment

Me ether cause the regular BF2 works fine ,just the mods wouldn't run.

Well I finally got Project Reality to work.After I unmounted the image and remounted it,but still cant get NAW,Close quarter,or POE to work.

Comment

something may be corrupted. you may need to reinstall.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

When I try to run Desert Conflict I get this warning message after the load screen:

"This Server only allows players with unmodified content to join.Revert you version of Battlefield 2 to the current official version to join."

All other mods just go blank and kick to desktop,this is the only one that throws me back to the server list with a warning message.

Comment

try a full resintll. u dont need to buy a new cd

Comment

i have the same problems. it wont let me play when i downlaod the new patches. i install 4-5 times already. like he said, it works fine when you dont download anything, but it gets boring in singleplayer for a long time.

Comment

Working...
              X