Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok looking to open a mod server but what one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok looking to open a mod server but what one?

Im not a big mod player but out of interest if i was to run a mod server in the UK what mod would it be. Give me some feedback here whats the most popular mod, what would gain interest, what lacks a good Uk server?

If anyone is interest in helping running a mod server or assit in paying for it dont mind if another clan or whoever just got some space on a dedi to be used so id thought id see what people here would want

Let me know.

Thanks All

Re: Ok looking to open a mod server but what one?

Mod? Or Booster?

If I were you and had a server to play around with, I'd try some Special Forces or AF/EF before I went to a non-ranked hardcore mod like PRMM or OPK.

There are a lot of talented players that partake in SF. Also, the SF, AF, and EF are all ranked and able to be purchased in stores or online. Even though mods are free, I think it'd be easier to keep a server full running these boosters by EA. These boosters are more readily available to the general gaming public.

Just my 2c.

Comment

Project Reality.

Al Basrah.

Popular with me, for sure.

Comment

I would say Project Reality.

Comment

I second the above comment.

Comment

Project Reality, Mestia or Kashan 24/7. There is only one 24/7 Kashan server and it has 2 rounds per map, alot of loading in other words. 5 rounds per map would be great If you would set up a 24/7 Mestia server, it would probably be pretty popular. Ppl love Mestia

Comment

Project Reality, they are fixing to release the new 7.0 version & servers will be booming

Comment

Hehe, 7.0?! You mean 0.7 , 1.0 will most likely be the final version for PR.

You should have a server for PR, but don't make a 24/7 Basrah server, there is already one and I think that's enough. Just make a server that includes most of the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                  Hehe, 7.0?! You mean 0.7 , 1.0 will most likely be the final version for PR.

You should have a server for PR, but don't make a 24/7 Basrah server, there is already one and I think that's enough. Just make a server that includes most of the maps.
                  Oops , my brainfarted i guess:nod:

Comment

The new Allied Intent Rocks I kid you not. Check it out.

Comment

I think you'll be thoroughly dissapointed with your server attendance if you run hardcore mods.

There's like 10 PRMM servers with people in them, globally. As we speak.

PRMM is a fun mod but it's not worth paying to run if no ones gonna' play it.

Once again, I'm gonna' say go with the boosters!

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        Project Reality, Mestia or Kashan 24/7. There is only one 24/7 Kashan server and it has 2 rounds per map, alot of loading in other words. 5 rounds per map would be great If you would set up a 24/7 Mestia server, it would probably be pretty popular. Ppl love Mestia
                        EYE <3 Mestia

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                          I think you'll be thoroughly dissapointed with your server attendance if you run hardcore mods.

There's like 10 PRMM servers with people in them, globally. As we speak.

PRMM is a fun mod but it's not worth paying to run if no ones gonna' play it.
                          That can be said when you're creating any game/mod server... Look at BF2's server list, there are hundreds of empty servers...

Comment

If he starts a Mestia 24/7 server, ppl will come

Comment

two words
                              project reality

Comment

Working...
                              X