new problems - bf crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new problems - bf crash!

just noticed that my number of kills is not going up and it has been the same ever since 1-2 day's ago. I just dont understand why we're going through so many issues with BF and punkbuster itself. from my stats bar not moving to punkbuster issues and now crashes!!! Why am I going through sooo many problems with windows vista when i never had problems with this game?

I do all the things that are necessary. I do updates with punkbuster, I set my computer to automatic updates with all drivers and im still gettin these wack results.

-Comp Info-
    HPa1700
    3800+ AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor
    1024 MB memory (now at 894) 250 GB hard drive
    NVIDIA GEforce 5100 LE

Im telling you, I do everything for my computer to run properly and it sometimes just makes me freaking mad. what is the deal with EA not doing a thing about it when they say they do updates with BF and PB every monday night @ 12AM.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

-dark out

Re: new problems - bf crash!

Are you checking BFHQ in game, or another site like BF2s.com of BF2 player.com? My kills are registering. JUst be patient, play the game to have fun.

BTW, I didn't think that your video card would run BF2. I guess some people can get them to work.

Comment

Working...
    X