Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crouch Spamming Shots

Does it work? and how well?
    I sometime see people do it... Does it interfare with your aim... recoil? Do you dodge bullets better? Does that give you an advantage at firering?

Re: Crouch Spamming Shots

Try it and find out, some people will use it effectively i expect

Comment

sure, if you do it right it will work.

Comment

Not really there is something like a 0.3 second delay from crouch to standing when you can fire so your best off hitting the dirt.

Comment

It's true that hitting the dirt can be a little more effective but when you're running around with the noob tube, the crouch can be pretty effective....well for me anyway.

Comment

I prefer crouching over going prone when engaging enemies. Crouching is quicker which allows you to crouch, fire, stand up, repeat, etc.

Also, when you are prone, someone with a good shot can almost always shoot you in the head while you're laying on the ground. Although crouching does give more surface area to hit than a prone player, that increased surface area is also an advantage. ANy hit won't automatically be a head shot.

There are very few times I will prone....when sniping from 100+ meters away or when playing support and not on the front lines.

Comment

Crouching at the right time can increase your accuracy, if i'm behind cover with an AK, the first 2 shots usually come from standing up, then hit crouch whilst full auto or fast semi as you crouch helps with the recoil. Spamming crouch behind cover doesn't work so well unless you can time shots with the crouch.

For dodging bullets, crouching whilst bunnying and doing the odd 180 spin tends to screw up peoples aim

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Weasel
                I prefer crouching over going prone when engaging enemies. Crouching is quicker which allows you to crouch, fire, stand up, repeat, etc.

Also, when you are prone, someone with a good shot can almost always shoot you in the head while you're laying on the ground. Although crouching does give more surface area to hit than a prone player, that increased surface area is also an advantage. ANy hit won't automatically be a head shot.

There are very few times I will prone....when sniping from 100+ meters away or when playing support and not on the front lines.
                Psh, I'd rather get hit in the head than the body, more chance of it making dust :P.

Comment

Working...
                X