Re-Spawn Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Spawn Problems

Hey everyone. I've been having an issue since the beginning of my playing time with Battlefield 2. Basically what it is, is that sometimes when I die, it doesn't let me choose my spawn location and my spawn countdown is at "0". This doesn't happen all the time but whenever it does, I'm useless, without a body, and I can check the leaderboard, map and the squads but when I right-click, it doesn't let me choose my spawn location and when my timer counts to "0", it doesn't revive me.

What should I do?

Thanks in advanced.

~Rag

Re: Re-Spawn Problems

hmm never seen this b4 except for when all of my team's flags have been captured and my SL is dead so there is no where to spawn.

or it could be that the server switched u to the other team and "you" didnt quite make it all the way and u cant spawn on ur old team's flags anymore since ur not on ur team.

Comment

Re: Re-Spawn Problems

Originally posted by RaG View Post
      Hey everyone. I've been having an issue since the beginning of my playing time with Battlefield 2. Basically what it is, is that sometimes when I die, it doesn't let me choose my spawn location and my spawn countdown is at "0". This doesn't happen all the time but whenever it does, I'm useless, without a body, and I can check the leaderboard, map and the squads but when I right-click, it doesn't let me choose my spawn location and when my timer counts to "0", it doesn't revive me.

What should I do?

Thanks in advanced.

~Rag
      im not quite sure what you mean, but i do know sometimes you can have a spawn & i guess its a bug , but i pullup my spawn screen & make sure its still indented & hit done and most of the time boom im in. but if your spawning on a SL & he is somewhere that you can join him it will do yo uthat way, just pick another spawn, or if he is dying it will turn red & you cant spawn. and as virus said if you have no flags you cant spawn.

jsut hit the "caps lock" you dont need to right click, just click the spawn buttons & hit done.

hope this helped.

Comment

Working...
      X