hey can u guys help me out here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey can u guys help me out here?

i bought a headse+mic and i wanted to set it up but i dont know how to set it up !!!! im a noob in this field so can some one please help me?
    my spec: intel core 2 duo e6600
    2gb kingston ram
    250 sata hard drive
    ati 2900xt 512mb
    gigabyte mobo with high def integrated sound system
    can some one please help me set this up cause im a big fan of bf2
    hahah

Re: hey can u guys help me out here?

Originally posted by nguyentuan1990 View Post
    i bought a headse+mic and i wanted to set it up but i dont know how to set it up !!!! im a noob in this field so can some one please help me?
    my spec: intel core 2 duo e6600
    2gb kingston ram
    250 sata hard drive
    ati 2900xt 512mb
    gigabyte mobo with high def integrated sound system
    can some one please help me set this up cause im a big fan of bf2
    hahah
    well , i mean is it usb or someting? usually just plug them into the soundcard. or do you mean the voip settings? not sure what your asking help on.

Edit*** if you need to run the setup , its in your bf2 folder, just navagate there & look for "voip voice setup" click it & follow directions

Comment

I meant that do i have to install any separate software or i just plug in and play?
      what is void and where is it?My headset is a regular one(not usb) Can some one show me how to set this up?

Comment

Originally posted by nguyentuan1990 View Post
        I meant that do i have to install any separate software or i just plug in and play?
        what is void and where is it?My headset is a regular one(not usb) Can some one show me how to set this up?
        well you just plug it into your soundcard and do the setup in bf2, go to, wait first make sure your mic works, open sound recorder & see if you can make a sound file, if not check your settings in control panel. if you can then just go to start/programs/ea games/battlefield 2/voip setup

the setup there is a icon about 3 or 4 icons after the last folder , just look for it, click on it &follow the directions.

voip is buit in the game, when in multiplayer screen & your choosing a server look to the left & if you see alittle icon of headsets ,then that means it has voip. when yuour in the game, join a squad & use the "b" key to talk, you should see a little green icon at top right. if your a squad leader you use the "v" key to talk to commander. only squad leaders can talk to the commander.

its easy dude

Comment

Working...
        X