Some enemy not dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some enemy not dying?

When playing the online matches, some guys just won't die, i can unload a full clip on them and they're still standing, and they hit me a few times and i die, yet i know i got a lot of shots on point

Re: Some enemy not dying?

short bursts are your friend.

Comment

ok, thanks for the tip, that's probably where i'm going wrong.

Comment

everytime u "hit" someone u will get a hit indicator which is a tiny x in ur crosshairs.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
          everytime u "hit" someone u will get a hit indicator which is a tiny x in ur crosshairs.
          yeah, that's what i thought, and when i unload a clip on them its a constant red X, the odd time it flashes blue, which i think might mean a miss.

Comment

The "x" of the hit indicator should only be one color. It won't be red then flash blue.

Comment

and also if u unload a lot of bullets on em you might get some "dust" which is u hitting them but the server doesnt register it so you dont actually get the hit...

Comment

also depends on the power of ur gun. the weak SMGs (P90, MP5 etc) take 6 to 8 hits which usually means unloading the whole magazine into someone b4 killing them.

Comment

ok, thanks for the tips guys.

Comment

The laws of physics are pretty fcuking weird in BF2 so be prepared for some serious WTF? HE SHOULD BE DEAD moments.

Comment

Ive seen the same thing several times. I had one guy that I had to hit 4 times with my sniper rifle before he died. I just put it down to some kinda strange server lag because I got the "X" on every shot. If that happens on more than one player during a round I will respawn as assalt class and use the grande launcher a lot. I will usually aim for a spot right between thier feet, kinda hard to miss that way, even with lag or whatever.

A player has to remember that WTF is a part of BF2. The worst one was a head shot at about 40 meters and still didnt kill the guy. Bf2 wont last forever and I think that I might miss it, WTF. LOL . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by Coalsmoke View Post
                        When playing the online matches, some guys just won't die, i can unload a full clip on them and they're still standing, and they hit me a few times and i die, yet i know i got a lot of shots on point
                        Play mods!:yay:

Comment

Bf2 cone of fire...epic fail.

Comment

Sometimes the person could be standing on a medpack or two as well. So when you do damage to them they get healed before they die.

Comment

They actually kinda fixed this crappy hit reg in PR. I think it had something to do with the fact that you move slower in PR.

Comment

Working...
                              X