BFHQ questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFHQ questions

I'm assuming this is something you guys often get asked but why isn't my BFHQ updating? I have been playing for a week now on ranked servers and I still have nothing there. Is there just a big delay sometimes or is there something I need to activate first?

Thanks in advance,
    Matan

Re: BFHQ questions

bf2 hates you thats why.

On another note,the servers are just taking a while to update i assume.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
      another note,the servers are just taking a while to update i assume.

:yay: for

Comment

Chuck Norris killed the stats system after a glitch caused it to say that he has been killed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Comment

patience my friend, it's necessary to be patient with this game.

Comment

Oh aye, I realise that. I'm not in any rush, stats are just stats. If it never updates ever I certainly won't lose any sleep over it :P I just wondered about it, and after looking at a few threads that said to wait for at least a day, I thought that maybe after a week something might be wrong. But if it's just damn slow then all is well

Comment

you playing ranked servers etc etc??

Comment

just be sure your on ranked servers.....if goes another week & your sure you on ranked i'd write ea & ask them.

play mods, less headache

Comment

Yes yes, definitely ranked servers, although I was playing it unpatched until today. Was playing on the 32pl 'Soldiers of Honour' (SOH) server mostly, and sometimes a couple of others. Haven't had a chance to check it today, I'll see how it goes. Odd thing is, that when I join the ranked servers I have my current rank next to my name when I press tab (Corporal), just don't have anything on the BFHQ. Will see if it's any different now that I'm patched to v1.41

Comment

you wouldnt have been able to get online to play if you we're unpatched it should have kicked you straight away or the only options that would have been available to you on BFHQ would have been unranked servers. Whats your online game name?

I've just checked for your stats online using Matanius as your game name and it recognises you but says you have a global score of 0, you've been playing unranked mate

Comment

My in-game name is 'Dr_Matan'. I tried to make one under Matanius and http://www.forums.electronicarts.co....d.php?t=285605 that happened. So I made another one with a different e-mail addy and it worked..hence Dr_Matan.

And I was definitely not patched, not to v1.41 anyway. All I did was put the disc in and load it up, then went online, had no trouble at all. IIRC it said I had v1.12. And not to call you a liar my good man but I was most definitely on ranked servers, at least so it told me. Every time I searched for servers I had the 'Ranked' 'Populated' 'Same Version' and 'No Password' filters on. And all the servers I went on had the Chevrons (which I figured denoted 'ranked server').

Seems to be getting a bit messy all this :P

All is well, it works now. Guess the patching sorted it Cheers for your help though guys. Have to say, whatever the servers where that I was playing on before, they were much easier (although have only briefly sampled one server since I patched). Saying that though, I have come across only one squad leader so far (out of 6) that actually gives orders, and want the squad to work as.....well a squad! lol Something that the other servers (still unsure as to what exactly I was playing :P) were quite good for tbh

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza View Post
                        you wouldnt have been able to get online to play if you we're unpatched it should have kicked you straight away or the only options that would have been available to you on BFHQ would have been unranked servers. Whats your online game name?

I've just checked for your stats online using Matanius as your game name and it recognises you but says you have a global score of 0, you've been playing unranked mate
                        wrong,you can play unpatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Matanius View Post
                          My in-game name is 'Dr_Matan'. I tried to make one under Matanius and http://www.forums.electronicarts.co....d.php?t=285605 that happened. So I made another one with a different e-mail addy and it worked..hence Dr_Matan.

And I was definitely not patched, not to v1.41 anyway. All I did was put the disc in and load it up, then went online, had no trouble at all. IIRC it said I had v1.12. And not to call you a liar my good man but I was most definitely on ranked servers, at least so it told me. Every time I searched for servers I had the 'Ranked' 'Populated' 'Same Version' and 'No Password' filters on. And all the servers I went on had the Chevrons (which I figured denoted 'ranked server').

Seems to be getting a bit messy all this :P

All is well, it works now. Guess the patching sorted it Cheers for your help though guys. Have to say, whatever the servers where that I was playing on before, they were much easier (although have only briefly sampled one server since I patched). Saying that though, I have come across only one squad leader so far (out of 6) that actually gives orders, and want the squad to work as.....well a squad! lol Something that the other servers (still unsure as to what exactly I was playing :P) were quite good for tbh
                          Under that username you have only 22 points and you played today apparently???? Joined on the 16th, and played for 37 minutes in total. You either havent been playing very much or a lot of your games are on an unranked server as you've only played for 3.5 rounds on ranked servers.

Also BFHQ might not register your score until it reaches a bit higher??

Other than that not sure

ah just read what you wrote above, cool

Comment

Yeah, tis all good now. A wee bit annoying as I had earned a basic medal for all the kits, couple of commander medals, a purple heart, and a couple of other random medals/ribbons and got to Corporal and now I have to do it all over again! :P

Nvm, tis not the end of the world.

Cheers for help people, a Mod can close this now if they like

Comment

Well that works out ok because i dont think you really want the purple heart

Comment

Working...
                              X