Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Internationale!

I play BF2 in a cafe in Central Europe.

I can always hear Czech, Slovak, English and, last week, even something that must've been Finnish (krrkklttkk anyone?).

But the coolest thing I was on Oman and heard Chinese. Like, WTF?!

And behold - it was some Chinese kids behind me repeating the messages on their map!

Pretty cool.

So - question: who plays with language features on? Use the poll, my little Malchicks!

Re: The Internationale!

I always select "english only" because I wanna know what's going on in the game when I play the other armies, since I don't understand chinese, arabic nor russian.

Comment

I love having foreign people over VOIP and foreign languages turned on!

Comment

I have default language settings so I hear lots of pumpulas and jerrys broken hymens.
        If I`m with foreign people then it`s with brits, americans, swedes. I can understand some russian and finnish though.

Comment

i only speak english and my chinese isnt that good so i dont really have a reason to set it to a diff language

Comment

I've always played with all the languages and I'm so used to it that I can understand everything without looking at the text.

Comment

Do you do it in different tongues?

?wtf?

no, english ftw!!

Comment

Have the default ones on so i can hear enemy's from far away

Comment

english only, people say it helps you identify enermy if you have all languages however it depends, it does but you can get into habbit of seeing if your team said it or not.

Comment

I can barely understand the brits when they speak english.

Comment

Oh woops, didn't understand the question. Voted #1 when I meant to vote #3. I think hearing their messages and such is a great advantage. I think that if I put it all on english, then I would hear english people speaking and not know if it was a MEC/Chinese guy.

Comment

I have different language left on as easier to hear the enemy, saved my virtual a*se so many times, doesnt take long to know whats been said.

And Desertfalcon, you can barely understand the Brits when we speak English? You do know the main country that lays in the British Isles?

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza View Post
                          And Desertfalcon, you can barely understand the Brits when we speak English? You do know the main country that lays in the British Isles?
                          I don't understand this sentence...

Comment

He said he can barely understand the Brits when we speak English, he's American.

Comment

What the flying f**k is "American"? Is that some martian language or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X