• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Had fun at KoF.

Originally posted by Elder View Post
    this thread is made of gay and fail
    OT FTW

Well, I didn't get banned, but I did somehow manage to get kicked for "attacking the ucb."

Funny story, that kick: all I did was intercept helis making their way from the carrier to any of the Oman ground flags and baserape the carrier for 10 seconds.

Good times. I'll try to get some footage elsewhere... they moved to Zatar Wetbacks. Yes, I know it's Wetlands. Shut up.

Comment

Well you did ask for it and they did warn you first so cant really have a go at them any server would have done the same or worse

Comment

lol I got banned from that ****ty server about a year ago for "jet hacking".. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
          lol I got banned from that ****ty server about a year ago for "jet hacking".. haha.
          lolz, me to, funny admins there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            OT FTW

Well, I didn't get banned, but I did somehow manage to get kicked for "attacking the ucb."

Funny story, that kick: all I did was intercept helis making their way from the carrier to any of the Oman ground flags and baserape the carrier for 10 seconds.

Good times. I'll try to get some footage elsewhere... they moved to Zatar Wetbacks. Yes, I know it's Wetlands. Shut up.

No attacking carrier and they still still got that bad of a defeat? And lol @ SiO.

Comment

Well, we had all of the flags and I was bored. I was actually trying to scrape infantry off the carrier on my two passes but all I ended up doing was shooting down the helis and essex ...

Comment

Working...
              X