Infantry only servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Infantry only servers

Every urban map is cool in IO. And if you try hard you will capture a flag and turn the game to a completely different gameplay.
    Getting past the sniper barrier on jalalabad is a hard thing to do, but once you did it you will change everything. It's like c4ing a knife/pistol server, LOL.

Comment

You can only find one infantry only server??? Are ya mad, it's harder to find a vehicle server nowadays!

Songhua is an amazing map for infantry only, especially if neither team has a commander. Pity more servers dont do it.

Karkands getting old

Comment

Usually people who get killed a lot by vehicles preffer the IO servers. Servers with vehicles are so much more fun. I'm not necessarily telling you to become a vehicle whore to enjoy the game, but when you became good playing engineer, anti tank or spec ops, you'll see what fun is all about. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to kill enemies in vehicles while playing infantry. I play engineer a lot. It's nice when I read on the screen that my AT mine just killed 2 people in a vehicle, just as I'm killing somebody with the my jackhammer/mp7 on the other side of the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
          http://www.game-monitor.com/

then after you find the server type in IP in bf2 of the server and add it to your favorites.
          ranked / infantry only: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...ll=&showEmpty=

edit: added 1.41.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Update BF2 to v1.41...

Comment

Working...
            X