commander question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commander question

If commander, and a request for amo is seen, how do you know where that caller is? Can not find a thread on general Commander tips, must be one somewhere.

Re: commander question

i would assume its the nearest SL to the request cuz the SL can call for it anywhere.

Comment

There will be a little icon showing where the Squad Leader requires the drop. If its just a normal player, then you cannot see. They must get their SL do request for them.

Comment

If it's just a "general" ammo request send with the "Q" key then you will not see any icon but the player requesting will flash yellow. Normally there will be a lot of players requesting things like med packs ammo etc. Everytime som player uses the "Q" they will flash yellow.

If it is a "real" supply drop request you will see the supply box icon. The easiest thing is to just rightclick on the icon and "accept". but be careful, sometimes the requesting squad leader will have moved on to other places so dropping the box where he initially requestet it would be useless.
        AND, before dropping the box please ZOOM IN. It has happened to me too, that I dropped boxes on inaccessible roofs or just in stupid places. Drop them so your team has cover while healing reaming.

FipZ

Comment

I would like to point out (as noob as it is, somepeople don't know)...If you are in the squad and request a supply drop your SL (squad leader) must approve/ request the drop. If you are not the SL your request WILL NOT be seen by the Commander.

Comment

Working...
          X