Please Somebody Help me With This!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Somebody Help me With This!!

iam new to BF2, and i dont know how to do that barrel roll thing on the ground?
    also i have been playing ranked servers but have never unlocked anything, but i have got ribbons and badges and i have ranked up! But... in my BFHQ there is nothing its all blank! no badges,no ribbons,no rank, nothing,... iam confused!
    Could anybody help me out?
    Also When i have tracked my stats, it says i started playing on july 07 at 7:30
    but havent fired any bullets or anything? so i dunno.
    i dont know how to play global ranked servers, i dont even know what a server has if its global or not?! please if you could get back to me ASAP! thanks!

Re: Please Somebody Help me With This!!

it's an automatic animation, YOU don't see it happening but THEY do, it's wierd...

to tell if it's a ranked server, look fo the double ^'s to the left of a server name.

Comment

all u have to do is go prone while strafing (moving side to side) and ur person will automatically do it.

make sure u have patch 1.41

sometimes it takes some time for stats to update

in ur server filter, u can check the box next to "ranked" and it will only give u ranked servers

Comment

ook thanks guys, but i have sf also at a time, i installed it then it made me install patch 1.4 then when i clicked multiplayer! there was not even one server? i was like huh? n i have been reading also about if u play sf ranked servers u unlock more etc, so how would i be able to play with no servers coming up? :hmm: and would i be able to play original bf2 maps like karkland??

and about the ranking stuff, i have waited ages! and on my bfhq its blank! totally empty!! it doesnt even have my rank or anything! and on servers iam sergent!! but i havent unlocked a single thing help me please guys!!!

ook thanks guys, but i have sf also at a time, i installed it then it made me install patch 1.4 then when i clicked multiplayer! there was not even one server? i was like huh? n i have been reading also about if u play sf ranked servers u unlock more etc, so how would i be able to play with no servers coming up? and would i be able to play original bf2 maps like karkland??

and about the ranking stuff, i have waited ages! and on my bfhq its blank! totally empty!! it doesnt even have my rank or anything! and on servers iam sergent!! but i havent unlocked a single thing help me please guys!!!

Comment

u need patch 1.41 not 1.4

Comment

thanks man!! ur a good help
            what order should i do this?
            install patch 1.41 first then sf...
            OR install sf then patch 1.41>?
            cos i dont know what to do about the patch 1.4 when it prompts me!?

Comment

Working...
            X