Free Beer and Hookers Possibly Lame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kulamonster3
    Yeah pretty lame admin'in on that server. I got kicked 3 times for sitting in the AA (linebacker) on the shore in Iron Gator blasting the crap out of their helos as they would lift off the carrier......guess it is against their rules to use AA against helos.....geez.....no on told me that....lmao.
    lies! there is no linebacker on gator.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

oi, now I'm banned also, for disrespect. So, in conclusion, it's still a fun place to play, but the server admins are trigger happy, and may warn, kick, or ban without looking at the facts. That doesnt make them bad people, just a smidge narrow-sighted. I'd still recommend this server!

Comment

ROFL Deeds! How can you be banned but still think it's okay to play there? Or am I missing your sarcasm somewhere?

I avoid this server. I've had a few pretty negative run-ins with their admins and know one or two others with similar experiences. Basically, the admins are overzealous in their usage of commands to favor themselves against anyone opposing them too much. Their rules are highly questionable and their interpretation of them even moreso. (No, I don't have specifics, but I felt obligated to jump on the bandwagon here and stick my 2c into this all for further character reference.)

Comment

What exactly is vehicle whoring? I bought BF2 because it HAS vehicles to whore and I want to know what i can and can't do in MP.

Comment

yeah I was banned and I still recommend it, because I was banned for disrespect.
            This ban is the only thing they actually got right, considering the numerous warnings, kicks, and threats of such I received that were based on false information, or perhaps NO information at all.

I still had a lot of fun there, and I bet most people will continue to do so.
            :salute:

Comment

Working...
            X