plz help me and you shall inherit the earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help me and you shall inherit the earth

ok people i know there has been alot of post about **** mics/headsets and crap but i am stummped i have tried both 3.5mm jack style headphone mic combos and i have tried usb combos (both sets are by logitec).

niether will work in game. the standard set picks up in the mic set up test for bf2 but wont run in game. the usb one is generally ****.
    but i have no luck what so ever getting it to work but the strange thing is a cheap AU$10 set worked but the new ones wont ( and i would still be usiung the old ones hadnt i stood on it)
    i have tried all the mic settings on all levels i have tried lowering the acceleration settings. playing around with the mic boost settings but still nothing.
    i have tried to update my drivers for the sound card (which at this stage is still onboard) but all it does is frack my sound alltogether. i have a feeling i may need to buy a sound card for the computer but would like to try and avoid it if i can as it worked b4.

in short why in hell wont it pick up in game

my pc specs are

P4 3.0Ghz with HT
    1.5Ghz ddr ram
    256Mb ati Gfx card
    on board sound (c-media AC97)
    Blah help

Re: plz help me and you shall inherit the earth

Check your inputs. Have you selected something like MIDI in, aux, in , mic in, or what. I had some similar problems with a tv tuner card and an x-fi. Playing around with input sources fixed it.

Comment

Re: plz help me and you shall inherit the earth

Off Topic But Nice Specs Lol. Also Make Sure It Is Installed.

Comment

Working...
      X