Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIRST STRIKE Community Tournament OCT. 20!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRST STRIKE Community Tournament OCT. 20!!!

I know this is kind of late but there is still a chance to play.
    I believe the title is enough information. Heres the link where you need to go to sign up at and much more detailed information.

http://www.firststrikemod.com/fsforu...hp?id=6235&p=1

Re: FIRST STRIKE Community Tournament OCT. 20!!!

See my friend, this is called "Battlefield 2" Not "Crappy BF2142"..

Wrong forum..

Comment

YES you f**king retard, that's what happenes when you post something the forum admins and forum staff don't like, they just remove it to stop you having your say, weather your view is right or wrong, they like to play god here, well am F**KING SORRY BUT NO ONE IS GOD HERE, that might come as a shock to people here, removing posts W/O my permisson, i don't know how you lot F**KING DARE, GOD LIKE MY F**KING A$$, this forum is ****, in other words its BOLLOCKS, and as for the name..........
      TOTAL BATTELFIELD FORUM, its more like F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM.
      You lot should say .......if you want to talk total crap,about complete sh!t and bollocks about any **** subjets then come here to F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM, AS THE STAFF AND ADMINS HERE ARE ALL INBRED, so we could not give a f**k what say, and if we don't like it, we will play god and edit the sh!t out of it so no one can hear what you said anyway.
      TOO many peopel here talk complete bollocks about sh!t no one outside of a bollocks forum would even listen to, thats why sad bollock a$$ people come here to find a sad mate to listen to them, well oh please just F**K OFF COZ AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU SAD C*NTS.
      Go and play the f**king game instead of comming here, thats what its about BF2, gaming not uter sh!t, talking bloocks of admins, they are more that lightly gay anyway.
      Well am f**king out now, and leaving you sad bollock gay loards to suck each others takle.

Comment

You guys have fun with the tournament, I'm gonna enjoy sweetest day, ahem, night with my girl.

Comment

Working...
        X