Help with unlocking G63E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with unlocking G63E

Recently, I got another weapon unlock and I wanted to use it on the g63e. I realized I needed BF: SF so I installed it on my computer, and everything worked fine. But I still dont have the G36e as an option to unlock on my unlock window. Is it because I didnt have BF: SF installed before I advanced in ranks?:hmm:

Re: Help with unlocking G63E

If you installed SF after you patched vBF2 then I believe you have to reinstall the whole thing. But then again I have no idea.

Comment

You have to complete a round in Special Forces and score a minimum of one point in that round before you'll receive the extra unlocks.

As nadicus pointed out, make sure you re-install the 1.41 patch after you install SF.

Comment

Ok Problem solved. I got it.

Comment

omg, another G36E whore.

Comment

It's fair game

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
              omg, another G36E whore.
              WHY DO PPL USE NOOB GUNS? the M16 and Ak are SOOO much better

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
              It's fair game
              lol, your a g36e user 2 i bet, if you went into a easy twl match you would get your *** handed to you.

Comment

Like some have said, I prefer the AK and M16. I even do worse sometimes with the G36E. It's just a matter of getting used to your weapon. In the case of the G36E it's very easy to get a hang of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
                  WHY DO PPL USE NOOB GUNS? the M16 and Ak are SOOO much better
                  Courtesy of the unlocks in BF2

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
                  lol, your a g36e user 2 i bet, if you went into a easy twl match you would get your *** handed to you.
                  Never said I used the G36e, all I'm saying is it's fair game. If you get killed by the G36e, then use it yourself and kill the guy who killed you with it. If it was an "easy" TWL match, then how would I get my *** handed to me... SRAW/Eryx > every other handheld gun in BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                    Courtesy of the unlocks in BF2

Never said I used the G36e, all I'm saying is it's fair game. If you get killed by the G36e, then use it yourself and kill the guy who killed you with it. If it was an "easy" TWL match, then how would I get my *** handed to me... SRAW/Eryx > every other handheld gun in BF2.
                    cause the G36e the crosshares don't spread as much after a bust as say the M16 or Ak, so its more accurate.

Just, just, use the M16 and Ak's, please.

Comment

hey guys, the point is, use whatever racks up the kills. and if u get owned by him with the gun that shows that ur more noob than him cause u cant find a way around it. so stop bashing people for using a certain gun, yea i use the g36e but so what, i like the gun i think it gives me the most kills which i need to rank up so, the point is, we all play the game how we want to

Comment

yeah just cuz the G36E is a good gun doesnt mean u shouldnt use it. it should be that since its a good gun, u should use it. thats why ppl in war nowadays dont go around with muskets anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X