Crashing before login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing before login

HI i am new to this post.. i just ormatted my hard disk C:/ and downloaded driver from the oficcial ati website. my video card is an ATI RADEON 9200 SERIES. I used to play this game perfectly before formating. but know patched and unpatched when i launch the game i can see al the intro but when it comes to say play single player or playmultiplayer it jams and something with my video card courrupts and ends process and i press don't send.. PLS help:dead:

Re: Crashing before login

Could you please use some sort of formatting and better punctuation? Because that was just a little bit hard to understand. From what I got from your post, I would try reinstalling the ATI driver and making sure you've installed it correctly. Secondly I would make you you've patched correctly as well.

Comment

I re-installed the driver still same problem.. What should i patch?

Comment

http://support.ea.com has tons of solutions for your very problem.

Comment

ill check it out btw 10x for replies

i copied the error it's saying below:
          ATI VPU Recover

VPU Recover has reset your graphics accelerator as it was no longer respondibg to graphics driver commands

Please tell ATI Technologies about this problem.

The generated error contains only system information such as driver version, AGP settings, graphics frame buffer size, etc. that will be use to analyze the problem. This report will be treated as anonymous.

Send Error Report Don't Send

Comment

I belive its that card dude, not good enough to run bf2, go buy a good one.

Comment

i wish to info u that already been playing it mine is agp so...
              and i found that rocesser is 1.67GHz min req is 1.7.. does that cause the prob

video card= ATI RADEON 9200 SERIES.

Comment

Originally posted by muzu View Post
                i wish to info u that already been playing it mine is agp so...
                and i found that rocesser is 1.67GHz min req is 1.7.. does that cause the prob

video card= ATI RADEON 9200 SERIES.
                ok, try this site, see what it tells you, just hit drop down box to bf2, then hit "can i run it" it will scan your system tell you if anyting is weak. post results plz.

Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

Comment

Video Card
                  Minimum: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 128MB Direct3D Card (GeForce FX 5700+/Radeon 8500, 9500+)
                  You Have: RADEON 9200 SERIES (RADEON 9250/9200 Series AGP (0x5964)) FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement. Upgrade to a more powerful video card will make all your applications look better. Click the 'We Recommend' button to see some great options.
                  Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 128.0 MB
                  Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
                  Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
                  Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 1.1
                  Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 1.4

Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)
                  Your driver version number is: 6.14.10.6614 FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Comment

Originally posted by muzu View Post
                    Video Card
                    Minimum: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 128MB Direct3D Card (GeForce FX 5700+/Radeon 8500, 9500+)
                    You Have: RADEON 9200 SERIES (RADEON 9250/9200 Series AGP (0x5964)) FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement. Upgrade to a more powerful video card will make all your applications look better. Click the 'We Recommend' button to see some great options.
                    Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 128.0 MB
                    Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
                    Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
                    Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 1.1
                    Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 1.4

Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)
                    Your driver version number is: 6.14.10.6614 FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.
                    not being a smartazz but i told ya it was the card. go beyond the minimum, get a good card. alot of very smart peep on here if you do decide to buy or upgrade im make a new post asking what they would buy.unless you feel confident of course. & if you do post your specs in the thread.

besta luck

Comment

ok the 9200 series is a funny one.

PCI wont work
                      AGP / PCI-EXpress will work

if u do have agp the solution is simple. just lower the agp speed to 4x. i had the same problem on my laptop w/ a 9200 and setting it to 4x helped.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                        ok the 9200 series is a funny one.

PCI wont work
                        AGP / PCI-EXpress will work

if u do have agp the solution is simple. just lower the agp speed to 4x. i had the same problem on my laptop w/ a 9200 and setting it to 4x helped.
                        From where do i set up the speed

Comment

right click on ur desktop > properties > settigns > advanced and just look through the tabs. then ull have to reboot

Comment

YES you f**king retard, that's what happenes when you post something the forum admins and forum staff don't like, they just remove it to stop you having your say, weather your view is right or wrong, they like to play god here, well am F**KING SORRY BUT NO ONE IS GOD HERE, that might come as a shock to people here, removing posts W/O my permisson, i don't know how you lot F**KING DARE, GOD LIKE MY F**KING A$$, this forum is ****, in other words its BOLLOCKS, and as for the name..........
                            TOTAL BATTELFIELD FORUM, its more like F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM.
                            You lot should say .......if you want to talk total crap,about complete sh!t and bollocks about any **** subjets then come here to F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM, AS THE STAFF AND ADMINS HERE ARE ALL INBRED, so we could not give a f**k what say, and if we don't like it, we will play god and edit the sh!t out of it so no one can hear what you said anyway.
                            TOO many peopel here talk complete bollocks about sh!t no one outside of a bollocks forum would even listen to, thats why sad bollock a$$ people come here to find a sad mate to listen to them, well oh please just F**K OFF COZ AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU SAD C*NTS.
                            Go and play the f**king game instead of comming here, thats what its about BF2, gaming not uter sh!t, talking bloocks of admins, they are more that lightly gay anyway.
                            Well am f**king out now, and leaving you sad bollock gay loards to suck each others takle.

Comment

Working...
                            X