Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need a game.

Originally posted by -NV-Java View Post
    ...ever play Starseige Tribes? Or Tribes 2? Man I miss those games, great community for a while, excellent Teamwork based multiplayer...

Anyway - my pick of game, and great value for money would be the Orange Box - 5 pretty damn good games for a reasonable price...

World in Conflict is cool for something different, but I'm really waiting for CoD4...
    I could be wrong, but i think he is saying what i said above, that the game needs people to work as a team, the game isnt teamwork , only the players if they utilize it cause it is there if people would try it. not many want to follow orders, they want to be rambo. but some do teamwork, rare but its there in a few crevices<did i spell that right, shat sorry for spelling )))

Comment

Yeah, I get the point about it being the people that make it, but some games are just designed better to encourage teamwork, which is why I mentioned Tribes and Tribes 2.
      BF2 "supports" team-based play, but you're right about that not mattering if the players aren't playing as a team. Maybe it's the stats/rankings/unlock system in BF2 that adds to the "Rambo" issue? Anyway, I have had some *rare* games in BF2 with squads working together, along with the rest of the team/commander etc, and they were definitely a blast!

To the OP - have you figured out what game you're getting yet?

Comment

Originally posted by -NV-Java View Post
        Yeah, I get the point about it being the people that make it, but some games are just designed better to encourage teamwork, which is why I mentioned Tribes and Tribes 2.
        BF2 "supports" team-based play, but you're right about that not mattering if the players aren't playing as a team. Maybe it's the stats/rankings/unlock system in BF2 that adds to the "Rambo" issue? Anyway, I have had some *rare* games in BF2 with squads working together, along with the rest of the team/commander etc, and they were definitely a blast!

To the OP - have you figured out what game you're getting yet?
        i've never played tribes, my son had ages of empire III but i didnt care for it, is it about the same?

i get fussed at on here evertime i say anyting about the stats but i do agree with what you said & IMO i think your right bann hammer gonna hit me now .....eekkkkk

Well lately i've been on PR mod for the teamwork & its not perfect there but most of time it is good, you really have to work as a team on that mod or it is hard as heck

Comment

Working...
        X