I Need A Gunner >---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A Gunner >---

So, I'm not in any clans, I play about 3-5 nights/days out of the week, and I want to find a mate to hook up with a few nights out of the week to play with. I want to form a good pilot/gunner team for fun, or maybe I'll get into some clan stuff. I'm a damn good chopper pilot(with a good gunner) and love flying the bomber jets as well. I don't know too much about xfire and other PC chat programs, but I'm sure they are easy enough to learn and use(to be able to coordinate battle sessions)

Anybody?:salute:

Re: I Need A Gunner >---

Originally posted by Bushkilla187 View Post
    So, I'm not in any clans, I play about 3-5 nights/days out of the week, and I want to find a mate to hook up with a few nights out of the week to play with. I want to form a good pilot/gunner team for fun, or maybe I'll get into some clan stuff. I'm a damn good chopper pilot(with a good gunner) and love flying the bomber jets as well. I don't know too much about xfire and other PC chat programs, but I'm sure they are easy enough to learn and use(to be able to coordinate battle sessions)

:laugh:

I'll pass buddy. I'm engaged (to a girl)

Comment

Can't help you man, I'm from Aus

Comment

I want to find a mate to hook up with a few nights out of the week to play with.

WOW.WRONG.BOARD.

Comment

I get tired of flying and soloing sometimes, so you can always fly me around if you want.

Comment

I'm up. Meet/surpass all requirements.

Comment

xfire = bsgunslinger
              hook up with me, I will gun for you
              Im always on Wake servers

Comment

So how often do you die from J10 whores who gun you without missile alert? I'd fly with you but I play on EU servers

Comment

Bend over and I'll hook you up.

Comment

My xfire is laikastrikesback, Id be up for a few rounds with you if you want. In fact, Id be up for a few rounds with anyone who wants a good pilot/gunner.

Comment

Oh snap, I just volunteered to fly with someone else in a heli! Get ready for it, people, the fabric of space-time is about to tear!

Comment

u can always find me in the Geezer server now that there are pretty much no servers left that let u attack uncaps or have friendly fire turned on. Only thing is I still can't figure out why my in game Voip never works. I'm fast typer though son!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X