Goldeneye source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldeneye source?

Ok, well this is probably old to most of you, but this is the first time I've ever heard of it.

I have goldeneye for the N64 and I loved it so much. I had so much fun playing it. Just now I was searching "goldeneye" on youtube, and "goldeneye source" came up so I checked it out. "OMG" is all I can say, really. It looks like an exact clone of the original, just with better graphics, and physics, PLUS, IT'S ONLINE.

I have a few questions, though. I'd ask these on their forums, but their website is down right now. So, anyway... yes I know it's a half-life 2 mod, and I don't have half-life 2, but I'm willing to buy it just to play this mod.
    Is this the one I need to buy? http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...03&catid=21142

Is there a singleplayer in this game with all 20 maps and bots like the original? And how many people still play online?

I'm assuming someone here has played it before...

Re: Goldeneye source?

do you have any hl2 games?liek css or dods?cause u wont need hl2 then if u have those games.

editost this at totalhalf life to

Comment

no I don't have any of those games. and that link I provided, is that all I'd need to play the mod?

Comment

Black Mesa Source, mmmmmmmm...

Comment

I'm not sure if episode one is stand alone. you might need just half-life 2.

Comment

I played the first release, didn't feel as awesome as the N64 version did

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum View Post
              I'm not sure if episode one is stand alone. you might need just half-life 2.
              I looked for half-life 2, but that one up there is the only one I found that's just "half life". the others are the orange box

Comment

Working...
              X