another abusive admin story x 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another abusive admin story x 3

So yeah story takes place on iron gator and I'm on the mec side with my friend and we manage to get the seals off the deck and into the carrier.

So my friend and I are chilling in the big ugly hind that seems to only attract SRAWS every few minutes and we got a little advtenurous and decided to park ourselves inside the carrier close to the hanger flag. We end up killing like one guy three times in a row and then next thing we know we are booted from server for reason of "spawn camping" on a capable flag when there were 2 or 3 other flags to choose from...

I just find it funny when admins kick you for what ever reason they please yet according to those rules they spawn camped me with there AK47's and rpk's from the previous round themselves.

point of the thread? I'm not really sure. I was having fun playing with a friend I don't play often with only to get kicked off a server in SF for playing the game in a "respectable" fashion. Now I'm tired and somewhat pissed off at the noobs who kicked us. I hope others see the BS WH offers to the gamers.

Ps. This reminds me of the core server also on SF. I was on the Rebel team vs the spetz and they were really giving it to us and had both hinds up in the air. So we take down our hind and get the heli flag back for a few minutes and the helo spawns. I was in truck and was shooting at the enemy hind and decided to wait a few seconds incase he would come back and TV me while on take or something. So I park myself close to the empty heli pad but next to arty piece in my truck and surely enough a spetz guy runs out trying to steal my hind and I kill him. Next thing I know I'm warned for camping my own flag in a truck while protecting my hind?

For those of you who are familiar with this map, you'd realize that if you are sitting close to the rebel heli pad there is no flags you can shoot at. Anyways, that just made me laugh and I had to make fun of the noob who couldn't accept dieing for a change on his stacked team and thats when I got the boot. Yeah the boot was earned but the warning? Come on... I did try to register on there server but strangly the registration activation code I need to sign up with never came through my e-mail.

Then there is Dougs infantry warzone server. I got banned for reason of "FU" because I killed doug himself with the shock paddles twice as well as an ak101 a few other times in a nearly empty server. The closest I was to an uncap was the other side of the bridge (ghost town) and each time Doug's dead body was across it, so raping was out of the question.

3 incidents all with in a week or two sadly. I expected more out of vbf2, not sf. The scary part is that I play NA servers really late at night, after 12 midnite to the wee hours of the morning during the week. Stating that, most players are of a more mature age which usually = less BS I have to put up with... So clearly age does not have much of an effect on abusive admins to my surprise.

Re: another abusive admin story x 3

Age is not a factor, one of the most retarded admins I knew from my clan was probably nearly the oldest, he got booted and restarted his old clan, and he's been talked about on here once (not from me)... he'd kick ya just for having a name he didn't like (even if it wasn't offensive).

Comment

System move on to PR god damn it. You will NEVER get kicked form a PR server for killing ppl.

Comment

yeah.. the admnis get their nerves calmed while waiting a minute to spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Stemnin
          Age is not a factor, one of the most retarded admins I knew from my clan was probably nearly the oldest, he got booted and restarted his old clan, and he's been talked about on here once (not from me)... he'd kick ya just for having a name he didn't like (even if it wasn't offensive).

LOD?

fjafksfhsdkfsd

Comment

Originally posted by CobraBall View Post
            LOD?

fjafksfhsdkfsd
            lol, guessing I had that convo with you in that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Stemnin View Post
              lol, guessing I had that convo with you in that thread?
              Yeah, I got banned for J10 pwn3ge, after I ran into one of LOD's members who was trying to steal a J10 on Wake. Apparently, if someone is stealing your team's jet, you're not allowed to do anything about it, at least if that someone is a LOD member.

Comment

Server had 18 out of 32 ppl in it. I was 20 - 2 on MEC site. It was kark I/O and US couldn't cap any flags. Next thing I see "you have been banned from the server to make room for admin" ROLF
                Not just kicked but banned. Can't get lamer then this.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                  ...Ps. This reminds me of the core server also on SF...
                  I actually like playing on the core server, but the admins seem to be a little kick happy imo. I always get accused of hacking there and the last time I said something about it they told me 'several people' have complained about me. First was me soloing in the hind on Surge. apparently I was flying the hind in a manner that was very questionable? and somehow hacking the game mechanics because when i solo'd the chopper didnt spin enough.
                  anyway I got the boot for that:

then the other day on gator, I was told its not possible to kill the essex gun from the shore using an AT rocket.

"Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Who cares, ive been reading these forums for a long time now and these abusive admin stories are getting very old. heres advice......LEAVE SERVERS WITH ABUSIVE ADMINS AND GO TO A NEW SERVER.

Off Topic- my dogs breath smells like ****. And my kittens breath smells like my brother

Comment

Originally posted by 2DMoore View Post
                      Who cares, ive been reading these forums for a long time now and these abusive admin stories are getting very old. heres advice......LEAVE SERVERS WITH ABUSIVE ADMINS AND GO TO A NEW SERVER.

Off Topic- my dogs breath smells like ****. And my kittens breath smells like my brother
                      :salute:

Get over it FFS. Is it the end of the world? Are there more servers out there than these 3?

Or how about all you whingers who complain about admins, pull money out of your own back pocket and pay for your own server. Or more likely go and ask mummy to pay for it for you. :shakehead:

:locked:

Comment

lol mummy

Comment

oh that post hit a little to close to home cappy?

(my clan did run a ranked server for a while back in '06, but we ended up dumping it in favor of using the money for other stuff).
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by 2DMoore View Post

Yeah when i was writing this I figured another ignorant fuk head would come in here and say that which is why I put it in the title of the thread. Look at it, now why are you in here bltching to me? I clearly warned you of what I'm going to talk about so please sit down and stfu and mind your own business if you have nothing to say.

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS View Post
                            :salute:

Get over it FFS. Is it the end of the world? Are there more servers out there than these 3?

Or how about all you whingers who complain about admins, pull money out of your own back pocket and pay for your own server. Or more likely go and ask mummy to pay for it for you. :shakehead:

:locked:
                            For SF, 3 is a big number.

So let me get this straight though, you support abusive admins? Personally I rhink every player should be able to host a ranked server through EA but thats not how its goes. I'm not going to commite my limited money towards a server and hope it takes off either. This game is just about done now for me anyways. I think you just missed the moral of my stories over all.

To cap it off, people like you two are the worthless shlts that run around this community thinking your all that. "Oh I've heard it before," then why are you reading it again? Often I'll type a post to someones topic in a thread and then just move on with out posting it because I at least have the sense to know its not contributing to the post in anyways and only causing flames. Even if you argue its your opinion, the way you both constructed your posts was not to aim in defense at the admins but to aim at why do people post these kinds of threads? Omg they must be noob?!

Do us all a favour and stfu if you have nothing meaningful to say?

Comment

System needs a good hug from his teddy bear.:dead:

Comment

Working...
                              X