What do you guys reccomend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys reccomend?

Hey guys, I'm pretty new here to Battlefield 2 and I was just wondering, what would you guys suggest I buy? Should I buy just Battlefield 2 or should I buy the expansion also, with the booster packs. I'm not sure, I'm quite new so I wouldn't know what the best ones are. I'd like your opinions.

~RaG

Re: What do you guys reccomend?

As long as you've BF2 and SF you'll be all good, unless you really want EuroForces and ArmoredFury

Comment

if u have a friend who has SF, then i would just get BF2 only and then have your firned play a round of SF on your account so you can start unlocking the 2nd tier of Unlcoks. booster packs are ..well...dead?

Comment

Umm, I don't know what everyone else thinks but the complete bf2 series collection is the best one to get imo.

a) you get everything with the latest patch and on one PCDVD too. No strings attached here.

b) comparing prices for BF2+SF against the complete collection (this was months ago bytheway) there was not much of a price difference if any at all. Most was something like 10 bucks difference.

c) there are some EF and AF servers kicking around not to mention HBD is hosting a popular 32player IO great wall 16 player size 24/7 server which just rox my sox off.

I highly recommend BF2 + SF though at least.

Comment

thx guys cause i was just wondering if i should ask for the expansion pack for christmas cause i heard it was good, so i guess ill put in on the list.

Comment

your 27 and asking for expansion packs for Christmas?? LOL

at 27 buy your own x-pack and ask for something good, like beer and a hooker LOL

Comment

^^^off topic^^^

Comment

You need to get the original BF2 no matter what other map you want to play. You'll be fine even with just the original BF2 because the best maps are there, but if you want to get some of the expansion packs, get SF. I bought EU and AF over a year ago just to have them in my collection, but I haven't played them at all, all I play is the vanilla maps and the SF maps.

On second thought, you are probably better off not wasting your time and not buying anything at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
                  :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Lol you gotta give the kids something to buy you. I sometimes "ask" for presents for christmass so i have more of my own money to spend on beer and hookers

Comment

BF2 and SF is what you really need. EF and AF (booster packs, are somewhat dead, but are coming back)

So buy the complete collection, and get it all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger

at 27 buy your own x-pack and ask for something good, like beer and a hooker LOL
                        In all fairness, my wife usually asks me what I want for Christmas. Or I'll ask her to get me something specific. Nothing wrong with a situation like that, IMHO.

Now, if he were asking his parents for a Christmas present, that's a different story altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Weasel View Post
                          In all fairness, my wife usually asks me what I want for Christmas. Or I'll ask her to get me something specific. Nothing wrong with a situation like that, IMHO.

Now, if he were asking his parents for a Christmas present, that's a different story altogether.
                          You should ask Santa for the game, and ask your woman for something a lot better than the game, there is always little something you want more I'm sure lol.

Comment

BF2 and SF the others are just a waste of money also be sure to try out some of the bf2 mods

Comment

Awesome, I guess I can try to buy the booster packs as well since people are saying they're going to be "alive" again.

*Please keep this topic ON topic...that means no talking about Santa!

Comment

Working...
                              X