Problems adjusting controls for Aircraft on BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems adjusting controls for Aircraft on BF2

Steer right and left and Pitch forward/backward work just fine, its roll right and roll left are giving me problems. When I roll left it rolls right, if I roll right , it rolls left, it does the opposite. This is driving me crazy. One more important question is how do I adjust the sensitivity of my joystick??? Do I need a 3rd party program to adjust it, I went on logitechs website can't find nothing for Windows 64bit software, its all plug and play. I'm using the same flightstick you have that you posted with the Logitech Extreme 3D flight stick.
    Just to give you more info on what system i'm running BF2, Im running Windows Vista 64bit on Imac(Aluminum) intel core 2 duo
    Also while flying a heli, I'm having the same problems.
    I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out with this problem, I know I must sound like a total NOOb asking these questions

Re: Problems adjusting controls for Aircraft on BF2

In your BF2 Options/Control settings you can adjust sensitivity of joystick or mouse by adjusting the ermmm sensitivity option.

You may also have the 'Invert mouse' tick box ticked for opposite flight controls, or whatever it does???
    I have never ticked it so I could be way off the mark!

Above all, the In game controls/settings work fine for adjustments, you do NOT need 3rd party software.

Comment

cant u go to BF2 options and reset ur joystick config. like click on the roll left, and hten turn ur joystick left.

i acutally had a problem like this and it turned out that when i was setting it and turning my joystick left, at the very end i would turn it right a smidgen becuz i was in a hurry.

Comment

Get DXTweak2 to adjust joystick sensitivity. The mouse sensitivity does not affect the joystick.

And be careful and patient when setting the joystick, as Conscript pointed out.

Comment

Working...
        X