What's Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Wrong?

I am experiencing problems with my gameplay. Everytime I play single player everything goes smooth and the map loads correctly, but when the map starts there are some spike shaped textures all going towards the center of the screen and some other types of textures come about while I'm walking, I've attatched an image of what happens. If you could let me know how to fix this it would be great. Thank you for your time and help.

Re: What's Wrong?

Your video card is artifacting. Most likely due to overheating. Clean it out with compressed air and update your drivers.

Comment

Hell, looks like the card may also be failing.. best to check to see if who ever its built by has a good warranty or RMA program.

Comment

yeah it is prob overheating. try cleaning out dust and turning down ur settings

Comment

Thanks For The Help Everyone.

I Tried Cleaning It Out With Compressed Air And I Turned Down All Of My Settings To Low But It Still Does It. Does That Mean I Pretty Much Fried My Card? It Only Does It On Battlefield 2 Maps, Nowhere Else So I'm Not Sure. I Tried Cooling It Off By Taking The Side Cover Off And Having A Small Fan Blow Cool Air On It Haha But That Didn't Work Either. Any Tips?

Comment

Originally posted by AspiredYouth View Post
            Thanks For The Help Everyone.

I Tried Cleaning It Out With Compressed Air And I Turned Down All Of My Settings To Low But It Still Does It. Does That Mean I Pretty Much Fried My Card? It Only Does It On Battlefield 2 Maps, Nowhere Else So I'm Not Sure. I Tried Cooling It Off By Taking The Side Cover Off And Having A Small Fan Blow Cool Air On It Haha But That Didn't Work Either. Any Tips?
            time to contact the company that made it for a possible RMA

Comment

Working...
            X