Suggestions for Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Support

I have unlocked tier 1 and 2 for the medic, tier 1 for the sniper, and tier 1 for assault. My next class to upgrade is most likely support. My question is this. Is the tier 2 LMG for support worth putting my next two unlock points into it to get, or is tier 1 LMG good enough or even better that I could only have to spend 1 unlock point for support and use the other one on another class, to better round out my class weapon upgrades?

My most played classes are Medic and Assault. With that in mind, any suggestions as to another class I should branch out into and use more often, would be greatly appreciated. As of right now, I am not afraid to admit that I am less than "uber-skilled" at the game, but plan in improving and getting much better, time and life allowing of course. Again, appreciate the input.

|X-Fire: Borohir|BF2: Sgt-Hallock| My Stats

- "A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon :salute:

Re: Suggestions for Support

PKM is godlike, so is the MG36. if there is something else you want, get only the PKM. i love the MG36, but there are lots of mg36 haters around here :cry:

Comment

just get the PKM the MG36 is worth waiting for

Comment

PKM for sure, MG36 is not.. But you will love the PKM

Comment

PKM its like a sniper rifle lol

Comment

get the Dao.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The first is an amazing weapon. It hits hard, it's accurate and it sounds klunky. If you were am Ork you'd say it's got nice DAKKA. But it's got a low rate of fire and overheats at a low round count. The MG36 is phenominal. High rate of fire, long overheat time, good damage, good accuracy once you learn it's technique. It's an ok unlock, and much better than some others. I'd say get it if you play support lots

Comment

If you are in a position to get any tier 2 weapon upgrade then I would personally get the Snipers L96A1 (love the cross hairs) closely followed by the Assault's F2000 (love the nade launcher).

I think the PKM is a good enough gun for Assault. I don't think you will be gaining all that much, apart from a slightly higher rate of fire and less overheat time with the MG.

Comment

Like everybody's said, the PKM is much better than the MG36. Even though the PKM has a slow rate of fire and only full automatic, single shots on full-auto can be easily controlled. When you use the PKM in single shots it's incredibly accurate and very deadly.

Comment

I used to love the PKM before they decreased its' accuracy. Now the only good thing about it the 45 damage that it does. If I was you, I'd give the rest of the kits a chance and unlock the DAO, the jackhammer or the G36C.

Comment

^ x2.

The G36C and the DAO are MONSTERS.

Comment

Hey all. I truly appreciate all the suggestions, and after reading all of them, I now know in which direction I want to continue with my upgrades. Again, thank you for your time and input.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtHallock View Post
                          Hey all. I truly appreciate all the suggestions, and after reading all of them, I now know in which direction I want to continue with my upgrades. Again, thank you for your time and input.

Don't keep us in suspense..... Which one have you decided on?

Comment

xD, yeah man I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting for the conclusion to this epic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by [p^]Killundo View Post
                              xD, yeah man I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting for the conclusion to this epic thread.
                              Seriously. I wanna know what he plumped for.

My penny bet would be that he stuck with Support and took the MG36.

Comment

Working...
                              X