Only half a cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only half a cheater

Are there such things as half a cheater. Someone who doesn't uses aim bot but would use add-ons to help them own such as remove fog, mini map UAV all the time, red and blue color coated enemies and see through walls. Would these just be considered as any other MODS just like in other games like WOW, CS-source, COD etc... In my honest opinion I think even adding macros to help your game play improve is considered cheap tricks.
    What do people hope to accomplish? If you're already using half a cheat just to help you get an advantage over your enemies why not just go all the way I mean it's basically almost the same thing.
    How many of you people uses modification and macros out there when you play games?

The reason why I posted a thread like this is because I was playing with a guy who's able to usually kill me when I have no idea where he is or when I'm not expecting anything. However whenever we meet up close or I have UAV on me he's never able to kill me. I expected jumps and prones and belly sliding from someone that good but all he would do is prone and spray away at me. All I would do is just jump, dive and shoot or kill him strafing with out any efforts.

Re: Only half a cheater

Okay...

This was worth half of a thread.

Comment

Right!

And I only "half cheated" on my wife.

Comment

It's black and white when it comes to cheating there is no grey area you're on one side or the other. Black being non-cheating, white being cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
          Right!

Succinct. Well put...

It's a binary situation.

Comment

In answer to the OP, of course their are scripts to remove fog, balck out the sky etc... that's why PB comes with the auto-SS functionality, which admins who stream should make full use of.

Comment

To take an example from Yaz888, the "Cheating on wife" analogy works perfectly in an attempt to answer your own question. Thinking logically, put forth the following query unto yourself:

"If I made out with another woman, and did EVERYTHING to her body BUT have sex with her, would my wife believe that I had actually only "half-cheated", and therefore be more likely to forgive me?" :yay:

Keep in mind though. My advice is thoroughly and fully convoluted, and should first be watered down and sifted to achieve anything resembling a sane response. :ar15: :banana:

|X-Fire: Borohir|BF2: Sgt-Hallock| My Stats

- "A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz888 View Post
                Right!

so, you stuck "it" in but never pulled out?? LOL

I think what hes asking is, is it possible for someone to use the visual aids in a hack but not use an aimbot. The answer is YES, it IS possible that someone would do that, but I dont see the reason why they would. And, if hes using visual aids then he IS cheating, no questions asked.

Comment

Yeah.

And I didn't inhale - or have sex with that woman. :laugh:

You're on a slipepry slope, brother.

Comment

Cheating is cheating. I don't see a grey area here. If you're making modifications to your program to give yourself an unfair advantage over everyone else, then you're cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
                      so, you stuck "it" in but never pulled out?? LOL

I think what hes asking is, is it possible for someone to use the visual aids in a hack but not use an aimbot. The answer is YES, it IS possible that someone would do that, but I dont see the reason why they would. And, if hes using visual aids then he IS cheating, no questions asked.

wow...lol

Comment

Yeah, using any of those other things you mentioned is still cheating, not "half-cheating." And most hack packs let you turn stuff on and off as you wish (I've got PB screenshots of hackers w/ these menus open somewhere) while you are playing in game.

Comment

cheats a cheat

if u really want to talk ROE go to TOTALROE !

Comment

Ha, this is a great thread.

Originally posted by yaz888
                            xDD

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                              Someone who doesn't uses aim bot but would use add-ons to help them own such as remove fog, mini map UAV all the time, red and blue color coated enemies and see through walls.
                              wtf? That's what cheating IS.

Comment

Working...
                              X