=SF= Allied Intent Ext 1.0 Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =SF= Allied Intent Ext 1.0 Server

Clan Sovereign Forces has added a 64 slot AIX Server to our line-up. So far response has been terrific. This mod takes BF2 to an entirely new level of playing. If EA would allow these maps to be ranked it would bring BF2 back to life.

=SF= Allied Intent Ext 1.0

66.225.194.208:16567

Running 64 Slots, all maps!

Seeya in battle,
    Wes
    sovereign-forces.com

Re: =SF= Allied Intent Ext 1.0 Server

thank you for hosting a server Wes-Dog

I'll try and join in a game when I get some freetime
    (just a little busy sorting out post-release bugs atm)

I'd just like to thank yourself and other server admins for the great response we have had since release, the AIX team really appreciate the bandwidth and slots people like yourself generously donate our way ... thank you & I'm stoked you are having fun with the mod

Comment

Re: =SF= Allied Intent Ext 1.0 Server

Originally posted by DasRoach View Post
      thank you for hosting a server Wes-Dog

I'll try and join in a game when I get some freetime
      (just a little busy sorting out post-release bugs atm)

I'd just like to thank yourself and other server admins for the great response we have had since release, the AIX team really appreciate the bandwidth and slots people like yourself generously donate our way ... thank you & I'm stoked you are having fun with the mod

We are happy to support your mod. Reaction from our clan has been incredible with all thumbs up for the mod's quality. EA could learn from this fine example. I have played off and on all day. I am glued to it like I was when Armored Fury released.

Seeya,
      Wes
      sovereign-forces.com

Comment

Working...
      X