This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this game lame?

Is it just me or does it seem like BF2 was made for ppl who suck at online FPS?
    I mean they did say that right? Like in the beginning didnt they say they were gonna make the cone of fire so ppl will be able to come in and not get dominated too bad? I mean how many times have you been playing and you got it on single shot and bang bang bang , nothing, even though your front site post is on the guys head every shot, then like one or two will hit.

BF2 is the only game that does this, i have been playing BF2 since the beginning but i also play other games like Quake,Counter Strike, COD2, Warrock, Fear,etc,etc,etc. and BF2 is the only game where players are rewarded for being ****ty at the game, what up with that? Maybe that is why BF2 will only be in the bottom feeder leagues, other quality shooters have a competitive reputation, but not battlefied.

Anyway its a shame it is nerfed to stupidity now, I came back and started to play a little and everyone is a sniper/support, i mean everyone. That is hilarious, i dont know how many guys i shock paddled who were trying to close nade me insted to just shoot me, this game is complete **** now for infantry combat. When will skill be put back into the Battlefield series.

Re: Why is this game lame?

I agree on infantry aspect of the game being uber shait in BF2.

Comment

oh noes?

Comment

I agree, all the player models should be replaced with Trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by [p^]Killundo View Post
          I agree, all the player models should be replaced with Trolls.
          That`s exactly what BF2 is missing.

Comment

Ever since I thought BF1942 was such a good game, Forgotten Hope mod came out and I never looked at BF1942 the same way again... Ever since I thought BF2 was such a good game, Project Reality mod came out and I never looked at BF2 the same way again... Now, this in turn, made me never to look at the Battlefield series the same way again. This inluding the future games in the series...

Comment

PR decided not to work for me anymore....*sob*

Comment

If battle field sucks why is it so popular? -_- Go back to counter-strike little boy.

Comment

ono! ^^

yes BF2 is arcade-y but its still a lot of fun. its not realistic, which is wat i think ur getting at. try PR

Comment

It's probably because the game is getting old now and has been played to death. Everyone knows the best kits, weapons and exploits of most maps.
                    Not to mention the hackers!

Not many people have the edge anymore. Some nights I can 1 shot head kill from 100 yards, other nights I unload full clips from 10 feet and hit nothing but air.

It is lame because it's inconsistent, but it's still fun. It really needs a kick up the @ss tho if it is to go forward and keep people playing.

Comment

It wasn't lame until all the cheaters, hackers, stat padders, bunny hoppers, points whores and retarded admins made it so. Now it's almost impossible to find a server without at least one of each. Just log on on any Karkand IO server, and good luck with your expectations of a fair game, free of the above mentioned scum.

Comment

Get rid of the stats and I bet the number of cheaters and hackers will decrease considerably. Stat padders and point whores won't exist either.

Comment

get rid of the stats then you get rid off 3/4 of the community, like EA will do that

Comment

That's the whole point... Then the true loyal fans of the Battlefield series, that started playing the BF1942 demo up until BF2 will actually stay and play the game, get some mods, and servers will actually use custom made maps from users, etc.

Comment

Well OP, there's no way you could have possibly played multiplayer for CoD4 unless you are playing on the xbox. Since consoles are a ****ty way to play first person shooters (sorry, but keyboard and mouse is just plain superior), your opinion on CoD4 multiplayer vs. BF2 multiplayer really doesn't count for much even if you have played the 360 multiplayer. Now if you're just a PC enthusiast then you really are just blowing smoke.

Maybe CoD4 multiplayer will be made for people who suck at online FPS's too. The single player demo was pathetically easy and it's a carbon copy of any other previous CoD game except they updated it to present day. As it is now, I'd rather play BF2 than CoD4 and unless they decide to release a multiplayer demo for CoD4 there's absolutely no way I'm buying that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X