Unreal Tournament 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 3

Here's a quick gameplay video I made of UT3 multiplayer earlier today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nit4X6b3wGY

yeah I know I was bunny hopping, but this is my first time playing any of the UT games
    sorry for the quality of the video, youtube sucks

I haven't had any experience with the older games, but I really enjoy playing this. I'm glad they included online multiplayer

Re: Unreal Tournament 3

Bunnyhopping all the way in UT. I love the demo, although chould have been more like UT99.

Gonna get it the second it hits the shelves.

Comment

What are the min sys reqs?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
        What are the min sys reqs?
        Step 1:Go to www.google.com
        Step 2:Type in "Unreal tournament 3 system requirements"
        Step 3:Go to links.
        Step 4:Read.

Comment

No those steps don't work...
          You know why?

I use www.google.nl

( Note the ''....'' for dramatic effect )

Comment

I love how if you have a weak gun and someone is shooting at you, you can just bunnyhop away and most of the time you'll get away unharmed.

Comment

If the other person has good aim then you don`t.

Comment

Well, the multiplayer is kinda laggy right now (net lag), so you have a good chance of getting away, regardless of their aim.

Comment

I was playing the demo yesterday and I've got to say I enjoyed it a lot. I love the new design for all the weapons and the graphics are great. Also digging the hoverboard things when you're playing vehicle CTF. I'll definitely be getting this game when it's out. :nod:

Comment

I played it for a while last night, it was mostly UT2K4 with better graphics and a touch of UT99. I noticed a lot of little things that were in 99 but not 2K4 and are back again for UT3.....like the feign death, always loved that, press F and you lay there as if your dead but you can look around and when you see the enemy come past your "dead" body you can jump up and kill him LOL aaah the old days. The weapons and vehicles are basically the same as in 2K4 but they did some redesigning of the skins, and for the better I must say.
                    It has a much smoother game play than 2K4 did, it was more like 99 in a sense the game speed was faster and players appeared to actually run instead of "run in slow motion" as in 2K4. I think they nailed it this time, even though I loved all the versions of UT.....well UT 2003 was a little crappy set back but it did introduce the new level of Unreal Editor.

As far as bunny hopping goes, man bunny hopping was mastered in UT99, YOUR SUPPOSED TO JUMP AROUND LIKE MAD LOL

System req's arent bad either

Minimum System requirements:
                    - Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
                    - CPU: 2.0+ GHz Single Core CPU
                    - 512 MB RAM
                    - VGA: GeForce 6200+ or Radeon 9600+
                    - 8 GB free HDD

Optimum System requirements:
                    - 2.4+ GHz Dual Core CPU
                    - 1 GB RAM
                    - VGA: GeForce 7800GTX+ or Radeon X1300+
                    - 8 GB free HDD

I only got a 3.4GHz single core but I over exceed the optimal requirements in all other aspects and I had the settings maxed and the only lag I experienced was a little ping lag. But in SP the game rocked!!!!

I do believe I will be back to mapping when this is released. Thats another beautiful thing about UT (for those who never played it), the community really controls the game. Epic gives you the platform and an editor and you the community tweak it how you like. You can play a default "old school" server or customize the player skins, weapon skins, maps EVERYTHING. None of this "you cant do this because its a ranked server" bs. And with BF2, from all the custom maps I seen, mapping is basically taking pieces of a puzzle (mosque, hotel, gas station, buildings in general) and reposition them, paint them a different color (sometimes) and form a different map. But with UT its all original if you want it to be.

Im telling ya, this game is really awesome.

Comment

Hahaha the fake death! As soon as I found out how to do that... I didn't stop!

I'd be 1 on 1 with someone and then I'd play dead and he'd just stand there like "wtf??". Sometimes people know what I'm doing and they'll come jump on me

Comment

Why isnt there a Total UT3 forum??

Comment

Pretty dam good demo.

Comment

I agree with Tasty-the pwns COD4.

Comment

The fake death rocks. I use it all the time and it almost always works! Haha. I have caught some people myself trying to get away with the fake death though :P I usually shoto "dead' bodies now.

Comment

Working...
                              X