Socket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socket.

We'll, I went to login a second ago and I get this error?

Nevermind, Fixed.

Re: Socket.

got enough accounts? :laugh:

Comment

Make another account, might fix it.

Comment

I am having the same problem, i went away for a couple of months came home and tried to fire it up but i get a similar message, mine says "there was an error connecting a socket"...i tried making another account and i totally removed bf2 from my pc and reinstalled, didnt work, you said you fixed this problem....would you mind letting me know how? this is driving me crazy, i just wanna get into it again...any help you can offer would be great

Interloper

Comment

I'm not really sure if this will help, but try going start -> type in "cmd" w/o the quotes -> type "ipconfig /release" w/o quotes -> type "ipconfig /flushdns" w/o quotes -> type "ipconfig /renew" w/o quotes.

Like I said, I'm not sure if it will work, but try it anyway.

Comment

Thanks for the help but it didnt work hey,thing is it connects the second time i login but its way laggy and un- playable. i dont understand, it worked fine for months and now it doesnt.......is there anyone out there that can help me please????.....i really wanna play online again

Comment

Please some one help me with this!!...i am on the border of a total re- format...i know a lot of people have run into this problem, please lend me a hand..

Comment

same

i get the same problem 2 HELP PLEASE THANKS

me 2 im having the same issue i just installed bf2 then the patches and ya

Comment

Working...
                X